All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something about the Oblivion uniform (minus the scrappy back :confused:) just seems off...maybe there's too much blue on the front? Idk. I like the skort though.

ETA: I honestly don't care for the CPA uniform either. The fit is weird, even for a prototype.

Are these made by fullswag? If so im convinced he only has like 2 shirt designs. As this exact design has been used at least 3 times this season.
Lol I was going to say the same thing. Isn't great whites newer ones full swag as well and they are almost the same or similar skirt to the new cpa one. Also those uniforms were worn on the floor so this one isn't a prototype it's the girls uniform so my guess is she knew what size skirt (size itty bitty) she was getting.

Lol I was going to say the same thing. Isn't great whites newer ones full swag as well and they are almost the same or similar skirt to the new cpa one. Also those uniforms were worn on the floor so this one isn't a prototype it's the girls uniform so my guess is she knew what size skirt (size itty bitty) she was getting.
Holy crap didn't even realize the skirt is the exact same as great whites. I wouldve liked to seen a not so itty bitty skirt on her though.

Holy crap didn't even realize the skirt is the exact same as great whites. I wouldve liked to seen a not so itty bitty skirt on her though.
great whites aren't full swag, they're gk. unless you mean grey reefs

Heroes
LWBB040.jpg

hXPcZ9s.jpg

I'm personally not on the "WE NEED TO GET CHEER TAKEN SERIOUSLY" train and personally enjoy the ability to uniquely display our sport in our uniforms. It is a performance sport, and I think if we went more in the A&T direction it would lose that.
I know that this is an old post, but I have no problem with stoning and metallic materials; I just feel that they should be kept to a minimum.

the whole uniform is an exact copy of cheer sport grey reefs uniforms from full swag. literally just changed the colors around.

the whole uniform is an exact copy of cheer sport grey reefs uniforms from full swag. literally just changed the colors around.
To be fair, they're not the only uniform company who has done this (WC cosmic rays I think? And LA CF gold to name a recent example)

Back