All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my coaches would have had a heart attack if I had blue hair. Just sayin'.
One time a girl on another team had colored hair chalk in her hair for crazy hair day at school and my coach pulled her from her practice over to the other floor where my team was practicing and told us if we ever dyed our hair unnatural colors, that at a competition, he would go to the closest Walgreens and dye our hair brown in the bathroom.

One time a girl on another team had colored hair chalk in her hair for crazy hair day at school and my coach pulled her from her practice over to the other floor where my team was practicing and told us if we ever dyed our hair unnatural colors, that at a competition, he would go to the closest Walgreens and dye our hair brown in the bathroom.
same. my coaches were always like...if a hair color didn't come by the grace of God, we don't want to see it.

So..it looks like capris for Matrix but in the close up of the bottoms it also looks like there's mesh on them. I hope I'm wrong because mesh up that high is a disaster waiting to happen.

Matrix allstars vortex
UfCDAzL.jpg

WzVHSpM.jpg

I like their old unis better. I don't even mid the cHocker. What's throwing me off is the straps attached to the chocker

Now this is what I call a perfect amount of bling ;). The capri's appear to be adequately blinged as well. I like these a lot.

S aw thOTE="Perkyninjamomma, post: 1012326, member: 19526"]Uh do these really glow in the dark or is it photoshop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Saw them last week-end. It does glow in the dark.

No disrespect to you but surely if they were going out their way to ensure athlete support they would approve a uniform that wasn't basically backless ;)

Oh no I understand lol I just meant like..'hey good on them for doing something inside of letting the parents/girls struggle to find a bra'..at least they tried lol

So..it looks like capris for Matrix but in the close up of the bottoms it also looks like there's mesh on them. I hope I'm wrong because mesh up that high is a disaster waiting to happen.

Unfortunately I think you're right. It looks like the mesh on the capris goes very far up the thigh. I thought the purpose of capris was to provide more coverage than shorts or skirts... Obviously I was wrong.

Back