All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love SSX's uniforms, but I just wish that:
a) the straps were solid

b) the stoning were not so excessive

c) a bra could be worn under it

CDiRVCzWAAESiFJ.jpg
Just me or do the design of these look VERY similar to great whites

049fc6a3df79bb8b6dd861a7a4b82b3b.jpg

Rain Athletics Aqua by Rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's stunning but that mesh is going to tear at some point, there's so much of it! Not to mention the fact that their arms will be super scratched up from the stoned mesh. Love the skort, but I hope that that's not mesh I'm seeing on the sides. You can't wear a thick, supportive bra under the top if you happen to be busty. Gorgeous, but NOT functional.

Unrelated, but the girl on the right has gorgeous hair.

I feel like I've seen Rain's uniform on 100 other teams. I'm so over the big open circle on the back.

I know Generals is essentially the same design but the sports bra breaks it up and offers support a backless uni can't give.

SSX I like but I'm so done seeing that neckline, again I feel like I've seen that 1000 times before.

049fc6a3df79bb8b6dd861a7a4b82b3b.jpg

Rain Athletics Aqua by Rebel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like this uniform. except when all the stones all off like i know they will it will be a train wreck.

hi, rebel, your rhinestones look like little discs that you glue all over. they don't pick up light like a rhinestone should. i've seen sequins sparkle better than your stones. terrible quality.

If SSX had a solid back with like, a shark fin or something, I would like it so much more :(. I do like the mostly teal for a change - different but I think its beautiful. The neckline is just eh, because I've seen it about 1,000 times this season.

Back