All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP and I made it worlds very early on Sat. morning and managed to get very good second row seats. Being so close to the stage made it much easier to see the benefits and disadvantages of certain inform design choices in action. In addition to the constant capri tugging mentioned above, we noticed that many chest cutouts revealed a great deal of cleavage. These cutouts also seemed to reduce the small amount of support the top could give.
When I was watching worlds on Sunday on the VOD, I noticed a small team (can't remember which or if it was all girl or coed) but they had a dumb neckline that made it so you couldn't wear a proper bra. Ten seconds in I noticed a chesty girl with something swinging around on the back of her uniform... it was her clear bra strap that came unhooked right at the beginning of the routine and she went through the whole routine like that. :/

When I was watching worlds on Sunday on the VOD, I noticed a small team (can't remember which or if it was all girl or coed) but they had a dumb neckline that made it so you couldn't wear a proper bra. Ten seconds in I noticed a chesty girl with something swinging around on the back of her uniform... it was her clear bra strap that came unhooked right at the beginning of the routine and she went through the whole routine like that. :/

We saw that team! I said to my daughter "oh no, her bra is unhooked!"

They won the rebel contest and got those for free! No new uniforms for rain athletics will be popping up for another season or two. They love the ones they have! and might bring back the sublimated aqua uniforms for next season as well.
That's good news because I think those sublimated unis are my favorite of all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, to me the white on the bottom half of their legs accentuate their leg lines better when they tumble, it makes the synchronised tumbling sections look so visual.

I completely agree. I thought the uniforms showed extremely well on the floor. I have never before loved a Top Gun uniform but I'll have to say I LOVED these.

CEA Senior 3lite---Is this the first team-specific CEA uniform for a non-level 5 team?
CD2xecgWYAETgAF.jpg

I like it, except the 3lite looks photoshopped on.

My take after this weekend: Rain, CA Onyxcats, and SSX were BEAUTIFUL on the floor. SSX were probably my favorite, I loved the fact that they weren't black or white, and the teal was a really pretty color in person.

I saw a lot of capris with mesh on them. Not that I like it, but I can't argue it as mesh has become really popular with lululemon leggings and other brands, so I feel as if these coaches are just following the trends. Prodigy's were pretty, but the way the mesh cut out and the rhinestones, it made their bums look weird, like it stopped just underneath or looked like they had black shorts over top. I wish they had more purple/blue as there wasn't much color.

NEO's uniforms were a huge upgrade from their previous uniforms, I like the majority white. ACE Warriors Day 2 unis were not my favorite, I was hoping they would look better on the floor but I was disappointed. Their Day 1 unis are really nice. Blinks unis looked fabulous on the floor as well.

CA Panthers did have the same black panther on their skirt as the original Rebel Panther uni, so I wonder if that was what Rebel was hinting at about the Worlds uniforms.

My take after this weekend: Rain, CA Onyxcats, and SSX were BEAUTIFUL on the floor. SSX were probably my favorite, I loved the fact that they weren't black or white, and the teal was a really pretty color in person.

I saw a lot of capris with mesh on them. Not that I like it, but I can't argue it as mesh has become really popular with lululemon leggings and other brands, so I feel as if these coaches are just following the trends. Prodigy's were pretty, but the way the mesh cut out and the rhinestones, it made their bums look weird, like it stopped just underneath or looked like they had black shorts over top. I wish they had more purple/blue as there wasn't much color.

NEO's uniforms were a huge upgrade from their previous uniforms, I like the majority white. ACE Warriors Day 2 unis were not my favorite, I was hoping they would look better on the floor but I was disappointed. Their Day 1 unis are really nice. Blinks unis looked fabulous on the floor as well.

CA Panthers did have the same black panther on their skirt as the original Rebel Panther uni, so I wonder if that was what Rebel was hinting at about the Worlds uniforms.

i think someone already said previously that one of the CA summit teams would be wearing the old rebel panther uniform.

i think someone already said previously that one of the CA summit teams would be wearing the old rebel panther uniform.

Ahh okay, I thought their first tweet said something about the old Panthers uni but that it involved Worlds. Which is why the only thing that made sense was the same panther on their new unis' skirt. I could see another CA team wearing the original uni at another competition though.

Anybody think it's weird that Wildcats didn't get a new uni. Not complaining because their uni's now are so beautiful, but they usually get a new one if memory serves ....

Alright, alright, alright. The first CA uniform that Rebel did that I like! These look great! Really love the color of that blue mesh. I'd hate to wear white shorts but I love the simple sublimated stripe. More uniforms like these please Rebel

You know that Aussie team that you liked their uniforms (green and yellow)? They were on our flight home last night! They had their team jackets on. I thought of stealing one for you but I didn't want to ruin my clean criminal record. ;)

Back