All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm not sure if i like it better on little kids, or hate it even more because the mesh/flesh-toned fabric is trying to give the illusion that the littles are showing that much skin.

as a general note to rebel: the black-"nude" mesh kind of just looks gray. it needs work. i know it's actually a fabric giving the illusion of mesh over the skin, but it just isn't the right color. the white isn't that great, but it's not as noticeably off.

i'm not sure if i like it better on little kids, or hate it even more because the mesh/flesh-toned fabric is trying to give the illusion that the littles are showing that much skin.

as a general note to rebel: the black-"nude" mesh kind of just looks gray. it needs work. i know it's actually a fabric giving the illusion of mesh over the skin, but it just isn't the right color. the white isn't that great, but it's not as noticeably off.
Aren't sassycats a senior team too? So they are pretty much the same age of the kids on panthers...

Aren't sassycats a senior team too? So they are pretty much the same age of the kids on panthers...

i'd consider that whole front row little kids. they can be as young as 10... yes there are probably 18 year olds wearing it, but for the few little kids it does look odd to me.

Ok. Here goes.....
This is our new prototype. It's a Varsity. @BuegeSmalls helped design this and then the Varsity ID team took over. This is our Athlete of the Year modeling it at the banquet. There is a conversion leo that goes underneath. It's too small on her so I'll be posting more pics with the youth size and the Leo on one of our younger girls, the boys uniform and a different athlete soon.

But here ya go...
104b592a06b2ee923cece14c4ef16aa1.jpg
front

434cae3a80bdcf9ef1e718d18e4398f4.jpg
back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Here goes.....
This is our new prototype. It's a Varsity. @BuegeSmalls helped design this and then the Varsity ID team took over. This is our Athlete of the Year modeling it at the banquet. There is a conversion leo that goes underneath. It's too small on her so I'll be posting more pics with the youth size and the Leo on one of our younger girls, the boys uniform and a different athlete soon.

But here ya go...
front

back

Too funny, I was just looking at the design for this on my computer hahah! It's so different seeing you guys in sublimated but it's such a nice change! They look so comfy and I can't wait to see them with the Leo! Love seeing these come to life!!

Ok. Here goes.....

But here ya go...
front

back

Sports bra friendly :) is that a custom sports bra that goes under it or straps that are actually attached to the uniform?
I feel like you just got your current uni yesterday! I'm sad to see it go but I really like the new one so I guess it's okay ;)

Sports bra friendly :) is that a custom sports bra that goes under it or straps that are actually attached to the uniform?
I feel like you just got your current uni yesterday! I'm sad to see it go but I really like the new one so I guess it's okay ;)
Thanks! Yes it is a separate and functional sports bra. That was very important to me this time around. So now they actually have a piece that works and is fashionable also. It has the same "energy" on the front as the uniform.

Ok. Here goes.....

But here ya go...
front

back

It's beautiful!

@cupieqt @BuegeSmalls It is beautiful! I love so many things about it, but my favorite though is how the front of the skirt is white but the back is purple. Can you post a side view to show the transition?
Definitely! I'm going to get some better pictures today of all of them. I hope to get a video also. I think it's so difficult to show how beautiful a uniform is in pictures.

And if anyone has any critiques I don't mind hearing them! This is our prototype so changes can be made. We will wear this for two years. I would hate to get it made and then see something I hate for two years!

Definitely! I'm going to get some better pictures today of all of them. I hope to get a video also. I think it's so difficult to show how beautiful a uniform is in pictures.

And if anyone has any critiques I don't mind hearing them! This is our prototype so changes can be made. We will wear this for two years. I would hate to get it made and then see something I hate for two years!

Is it reversible/ the front can be worn on the back? It looks like you have two different looks, but the whole thing is cohesive and pretty, which is cool if it is! That would be great for 2 day comps.

Back