All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seeing all these new uniforms that people like less than the old ones makes me slightly nervous for next season. We're due for new uniforms next season but I'm head over heels with our current one! Crossing fingers for a crop though. ;)

Oops double post... :oops:

u6e6urep.jpg

Not sure if this is the official Desert Storm Elite gym wide uniform but to me, this is a full top done right. There's no obnoxious waistband breaking the uniform in half and the small mesh panel looks flattering with the shape it was made in. Plus if a uniform has black mesh, I'm much more likely to enjoy it. On top of that, I love the arms and sparkle detail. Varsity nailed this full top idea in my opinion

ETA: forgot to specify black mesh!
i posted this photo :) lol

I wish Stingrays put their signature symbol :rays:eek:n the back of their new uniform. It makes their uni so iconic and I like that. Putting team name on uni is not quite fit to their style, in my opinion.
The full tops do, but I agree, I wish the Worlds ones did too.

I LOVE the worlds team uniform, except I do agree with many of you about needed the Rays text filled in with white so we can actually read it!

I don't think the programme uniform is terrible, but it just looks a little awkward. I feel like the blue stomach starts too high (higher than a crop would finish) and the blue on the shoulders makes it look a little like they are wearing some sort of blue cape!

It could be a lotttt worse tho. And hey, I'd wear anything stingrays asked me too if it meant I was on their programme!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A reliable source from Desert Storm said on Twitter that those are the lower level uniforms and the other ones are just for the Worlds Teams.

They are very pretty but look like the dress style that GA wore at Worlds. Dresses as uniforms will never be ok for me so I hope I am wrong.

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

i dont mind the new rays level 5 uniforms, but i cant stand the lower level trend of just adding a piece of fabric to the stomach area... maybe the money factor of re- doing that many uniforms is the reason why so many gyms are doing it. but if the rule stays permanent i hope gyms come up with something a little better for the future of full tops. im sure there are plenty of gyms to use as an example, but f5 and panthers 2013 full tops would be a perfect example on how to do a full top correctly.

in sweden the youth teams and the juniors have been forced to wear full tops for quite a few years now and they look nothing like these like there is not full stomage mesh or breaking up the tops so that the uni looks like you wear a crop over some fabric. they look good actually. i dont have any pictures though.. sorry. but @youbetterwork have some posted so check her out.

Last edited:
I love the crop top, but the full top just looks like the girl bought a skirt too big and you can see her spandex at the top of the skirt... It just looks...odd.

thats what i thought it was! i thought that her shorts were just pulled up high then i relized that it was a full top with mesh very strange at first glance... maybe shouldn't have that blue band...

Back