All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really really really like the stomach mesh on these and I have no idea why.
Same here. I think it's because they're not trying to do every trend at once. It's not a mesh covered, intricately designed, mystique, $450 worth of rhinestones, cutouts, swirly lines, sublimated mess. It's simple, and uses a little bling, a little mystique, and a simple design, so the mesh works. It's not necessarily the mesh that's the problem in most unis, it's that they're trying to do way too much.
I also like that it fits well(baggy mesh is worse than anything) and it's on an open team so it's not like the designer was like "how do we expose the 6 year olds stomachs without breaking a rule."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BtqR-RxCcAAZKZA.png

New program Uniforms for CA Fame in Northern California

We're these the ones that had cheetah and kinda looked like shooing stars old white unis?

tumblr_n9gfcdTasz1rrd388o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n9gfcdTasz1rrd388o1_250.jpg

ECE new program unis... not sure which location, I found this on tumblr. There are so many rhinestones, I wonder how expensive they were!
Not a fan of the neckline :/ I don't feel like it could support a more gifted girl. I really do like the stomach mesh though and IMO it's nicely done, not just a crop with mesh underneath

No one has posted the new ECE uniform that was just revealed? :eek:

The bra brigade won't be happy but other than that, I really like it.
(I don't know how to post pictures)

No one has posted the new ECE uniform that was just revealed? :eek:

The bra brigade won't be happy but other than that, I really like it.
(I don't know how to post pictures)
I just posted it. It's two posts up. I like it other than the neckline too!
ETA: This sounds like it was intended to be rude/abrasive. I promise it wasn't! :)

tumblr_n9gfcdTasz1rrd388o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n9gfcdTasz1rrd388o1_250.jpg

ECE new program unis... not sure which location, I found this on tumblr. There are so many rhinestones, I wonder how expensive they were!
I like the front of the uniform but not the back ( well just the top part. The top part in the back (white part) looks like an outline of a really tiny person with skinny arms and pointed shoulders lol. But other then that I really like it.

Back