All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Judging by the next tweet Rebel retweeted, it's for CA CrownCats from Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The picture on the original tweet is the CA Charlotte uniform for non-level 5 senior teams, I think CrownCats were saying thank you for those.

This concerns me.
Rebel designers, if you're reading this, your uniforms have more than enough "bling"! For the sake of uniform costs, bases arms, and flyers backs...please don't add more.

Eta: the twitpic makes me think it would be a CA team but I'm really hoping it isn't Cheetahs or Panthers. I was hoping Panthers 3rd uni would be the practical/slightly sparkly one. And I'm so used to seeing Cheetahs in sublimation that I don't know how I'd do with them covered in stones.
6a64d3f77c5f465b431930ce70411dd3.jpg
tumblr_luozk8qzSB1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

This concerns me.
Rebel designers, if you're reading this, your uniforms have more than enough "bling"! For the sake of uniform costs, bases arms, and flyers backs...please don't add more.

Eta: the twitpic makes me think it would be a CA team but I'm really hoping it isn't Cheetahs or Panthers. I was hoping Panthers 3rd uni would be the practical/slightly sparkly one. And I'm so used to seeing Cheetahs in sublimation that I don't know how I'd do with them covered in stones.
6a64d3f77c5f465b431930ce70411dd3.jpg
This looks like the level 3 uniform posted a while back in this thread

Back