All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Devil divas
75VMdzQ.jpg
There is so much no going on here. I don't know where to start.

i don't know, i have seen a lot of tragic uniforms here aswell, they don't even have to be crazy allstar cutout mesh rhinestone uniforms with belts and whatnot, but i've seen VERY short skirts and horrible horrible grandmas panties style spankies or what they were supposed to cover underneath way too often. I hate ill fitting college style uniforms just as much as i hate ridiculous allstars ones.

I don't think that European Cheerleading is going downhill uniform or appearance wise by adapting to the US Style. To me Cheer is a flashy sport and there is nothing wrong with big hair, rhinestones and colorful practicewear, as long as it fits every athlete well, covers all the important body parts and is actually practical for what we are doing on the mat. But that's the thing with fashion i guess, everyone has their own opinion and style so you can discuss and argue with each other 24/7 , just like you can about music or art ;)

I agree with you - the tragic uniforms in europe mostly come from gyms wanting the flashy, bling, mesh-wow-factor-worlds-like-uniform they see in US Allstars, but don´t want to spend 300 or more on one uniform. So they go and pick cheap fabric, stones, no proto type etc. - and end with ill fitting, cheap looking uniforms instead of telling a quality brand: This is how much we can spend for uniforms, tell us what´s possible.

KC Cheer Fierce 5
54409b9d4803e3e764ab8c9bdda380f2.jpg
9231c365bdc46566e950d9141e339171.jpg

I like that they opted not to do the traditional thick Rebel waistband. At first I thought that little girls leg was a side cutout(in the front picture) but after I realized it wasn't, I like them!
I really like this! they've gotten new unis for worlds now three seasons in a row. I hope this is like the one from 2 years ago and becomes the program uni next year, but I'll be sad to see the current one go, it looks beautiful on the floor and the full top version and crop version are equally gorgeous. I wonder if fearless is getting new unis for worlds? Also curious to see the male version of this.

I really like this! they've gotten new unis for worlds now three seasons in a row. I hope this is like the one from 2 years ago and becomes the program uni next year, but I'll be sad to see the current one go, it looks beautiful on the floor and the full top version and crop version are equally gorgeous. I wonder if fearless is getting new unis for worlds? Also curious to see the male version of this.
I believe these uniforms were a gift to fierce 5 from the uniform company. Fearless will not be wearing a new uniform at worlds.

KC Cheer Fierce 5
54409b9d4803e3e764ab8c9bdda380f2.jpg
9231c365bdc46566e950d9141e339171.jpg

I like that they opted not to do the traditional thick Rebel waistband. At first I thought that little girls leg was a side cutout(in the front picture) but after I realized it wasn't, I like them!

I love this uniform! Except the perfectionist in me is annoyed that the 5 is slightly offset.

There is so much no going on here. I don't know where to start.
What sucks is that I think if tweaked these have the potential of being really nice...

But hey arent all craptastic uniforms like that? Its just a few bad choices that makes or breaks a uniform.
Those poor girls.

Back