All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10402899_631690816906793_6447912810808145905_n.jpg
love everything about it

The crop version is good but the full top looks like the skirt is like falling off what looks like shorts or another skirt underneath. I don't know exactly how to describe what i mean. Looks like the blue line in the middle are the shorts that go under the skirt and the skirt is sliding below it. IMO it would have been better with just a solid black full top.
I looks like their skirt is "sagging". I hate this look. the crop is cute though!

These are from CP's previous gym. I think they're beautiful & a huge improvement over the crushed velvet look they had for 4 years.

zxuvt2.jpg

vy8k9e.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Gorgeous!!! I love the blue sun rays (not sure what to call them) on the full top. What a great touch to make the full to something special without just giving up and adding mesh. Love it! Nicely done Varsity.

ETA: looking at it again I see the blue rays on the bottom of the crop top too. Looks so nice!

My daughter's uniform was Varsity, full top, and beautiful. Unfortunately, the quality left a lot to be desired, so they are going with something new next season. :(

These are from CP's previous gym. I think they're beautiful & a huge improvement over the crushed velvet look they had for 4 years.

zxuvt2.jpg

vy8k9e.jpg

YAAAASSSS VICTORY! These are so insanely better than the velvet stuff they had! Such an improvement! The arms give me a very Cali coed vibe (that was my favorite part of Cali coeds so that's a compliment) and I'm loving the full top's complementary look. Not too sure about the two random straps on the back (that is part of the uniform right) I think it takes away from the blingy center piece that could conveniently hide a racer back bra. But these are awesome! Can't wait to see them in person!!!

Latest posts

Back