All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are from CP's previous gym. I think they're beautiful & a huge improvement over the crushed velvet look they had for 4 years.

zxuvt2.jpg

vy8k9e.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Giving me a very California Allstars vibe! I actually do think this is a full top done well! I usually hate how full tops are designed. What's the gym name?

These are from CP's previous gym. I think they're beautiful & a huge improvement over the crushed velvet look they had for 4 years.

zxuvt2.jpg

vy8k9e.jpg

I LOVE these but I think what starting to bother me is the blue sublimated lines on the top don't match the same direction of the blue sublimated lines on the skort, I think a plain black skort would have been better!

With this new rule about upon us...Maybe someone in the uniform biz should come up with a great idea to create a "leotard" type item that they could customize to make the crop a full with customized things like the pink trim... Make it simple and don't charge a fortune!
I think GK has already done that.

I'm really hoping the pendulum of crazy cheer uniforms might swing back in the other (more conservative) direction this season. Fashion is fickle and lord knows there was enough controversy last year. Besides, I'm interested in seeing all these new expansion gyms uniforms. I expect well have a lot to look at by the end of the summer.

Just got back from vacation and tried on my UCA staff uniform which I'm pretty sure is made out of Varsity's new Powerfit fabric. Ihave to say that is the most comfortable and breathable uniform I have ever put on. I'm dreading when my coach passes out our old polyester uniforms.

Just thought I'd pass this along for any school (or all star) teams looking for new uniforms! Check it out! *insert cloud 9 emoji*

Back