All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cool! I have a few questions, maybe someone will know them if you don't.
Is it just Worlds teams for crop tops? Not other senior teams? And when will the public see them? It doesn't seem like Rays (I don't think...) to make it a big deal and keep it secret. And one more, (sorry). Will it be a specific gym uniform, or will there be different ones for different teams?

The Fierce Board App!
You must not have been around when they started the uniform sneak peeks years ago!

Speaking of which, it's hard to believe that was 3 years ago that we had all of those miserable "sneak peeks."

ETA: I should have finished the thread. I'm tardy to the party on this one!

You must not have been around when they started the uniform sneak peeks years ago!

Speaking of which, it's hard to believe that was 3 years ago that we had all of those miserable "sneak peeks."

ETA: I should have finished the thread. I'm tardy to the party on this one!
Haha nope! I figured out about cheer in 2012, started in 2013! I just thought since Rays seem to care less about uniforms, more about actual cheering(at least, I thought), that's how it'd play out. Whoops. So I guess we're going to have lots of waiting ahead of us!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just have one request with new uniforms.....can we do away with the whole sneak peak thing?? Like if we get a million new followers we'll show you and eighth of an inch of our new uni.
If you get new uniforms and you want to show us fine. If not then well just have to wait.

I don't really mind the sneak peeks, but I don't like it when they do it for more followers.

I'm excited and scared for Rays new uniforms all at the same time. I'd love a little sparkle but on the whole they sort of set the standard for athletic, functional awesomeness and if it involves mesh, weird cut outs, or copious amounts of mystic fabric I reserve the right to throw a classic 3 year old temper tantrum.

You've been warned.

My favorite Rays uniform was the one with the greenish mystique fabric. I remember one of them getting sent to my old gym with the sizing samples and I lost my mind because I got to put it on.

2.jpg

(it's the middle uniform, for those who may not remember)

My favorite Rays uniform was the one with the greenish mystique fabric. I remember one of them getting sent to my old gym with the sizing samples and I lost my mind because I got to put it on.

2.jpg

(it's the middle uniform, for those who may not remember)
I remember it all too well! Thanks for making me miss SMOKE again!

Don't know if this is for the whole gym or just their L5 team Lime. Its too busy for me but a nice concept.
elcsav.jpg

Below is their previous uniform if anyone wants a reference.
Lol was just about to post these but you beat me too it! So pretty!! I really like the fading stones one the back. I think it will give it a little extra something under the lights.

is another CEA level 5 team getting new uniforms for the season or is it for a lower level, i keep seeing things pop up on twitter and instagram about it.

is another CEA level 5 team getting new uniforms for the season or is it for a lower level, i keep seeing things pop up on twitter and instagram about it.
Lady elite for sure and probably the other L5 teams that got them 2 seasons ago... I think a few international teams are the only ones still in those unis. There was a list somewhere of all the new unis but I don't remember which teams.

Lady elite for sure and probably the other L5 teams that got them 2 seasons ago... I think a few international teams are the only ones still in those unis. There was a list somewhere of all the new unis but I don't remember which teams.

I'm assuming JCE is getting new uniforms since they're coed now. I don't think the boys are gonna wanna wear a crown on their backs

Back