All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm assuming JCE is getting new uniforms since they're coed now. I don't think the boys are gonna wanna wear a crown on their backs

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I doubt it since they just got those and it's the last year they can use them bc of the crop top rule. If they got new ones they'd probably make them full so they could use them for 2 years but I doubt they'll want to do that. Reign boys have crowns on their back!

I doubt it since they just got those and it's the last year they can use them bc of the crop top rule. If they got new ones they'd probably make them full so they could use them for 2 years but I doubt they'll want to do that. Reign boys have crowns on their back!

but charlotte are now junior elite princesses and the kville are junior coed elite so they probs will get new uniforms

This is Platinum Athletics New International Coed 5 Uniform. This was a great budget efficient uniform! Originally I didn't like the jewels on the guys arm, but next to the Girls and from a distance (on the floor) it looks great! The rest of our program will keep our old uniform until next year :)
1908018_819828127296_8805759967545806753_n.jpg

10418184_819828157236_1323026640365255416_n.jpg

1560399_819828177196_5254692403458604693_n.jpg

10338756_819828212126_6428599711114343412_n.jpg

This is Platinum Athletics New International Coed 5 Uniform. This was a great budget efficient uniform! Originally I didn't like the jewels on the guys arm, but next to the Girls and from a distance (on the floor) it looks great! The rest of our program will keep our old uniform until next year :)
1908018_819828127296_8805759967545806753_n.jpg

10418184_819828157236_1323026640365255416_n.jpg

1560399_819828177196_5254692403458604693_n.jpg

10338756_819828212126_6428599711114343412_n.jpg

I really like this one.. They are just simple but still beautiful!

I think Charlotte is using the princess unis because they're Junior Elite Princesses this year. Kville's will probably either wear the program uni (like Charlotte's J5 Karma did last year) or get new ones.

I think Charlotte is using the princess unis because they're Junior Elite Princesses this year. Kville's will probably either wear the program uni (like Charlotte's J5 Karma did last year) or get new ones.

Pretty sure that's correct. I thought I saw a Charlotte mom post a pic on Facebook when their JE uniform got to them. I'm thinking they just swapped the uniforms between locations based on what I saw online. Pretty sure all those uniforms were new last year.

Is anyone else worried about how the uniform companies are going to handle all the new uniform orders next year due to the no crop top rules for younger teams? I am already having nightmares of going to comps in soffes and Ts.

Is anyone else worried about how the uniform companies are going to handle all the new uniform orders next year due to the no crop top rules for younger teams? I am already having nightmares of going to comps in soffes and Ts.

I think that happens every year even without the rule. The question is whether teams will still be in soffees and Ts by Nationals Season. I'll never understand why the lead time on uniforms is so crazy long.

I think I like the PA boys uniform better than the girls. I'm not a fan of the white area on the girls. I like how the boys have a thinner line and it's just silver. ^^Agreed about the halter strap. Overall they look very nice. I've always loved the PA logo!

Gyms just need to be ready to order early. We always have our uniforms by September at the latest.

I like the PA one! The halter strap looks a little big on her. I wish it was white so it continued the line, but overall I like the uni.

Cool! I have a few questions, maybe someone will know them if you don't.
Is it just Worlds teams for crop tops? Not other senior teams? And when will the public see them? It doesn't seem like Rays (I don't think...) to make it a big deal and keep it secret. And one more, (sorry). Will it be a specific gym uniform, or will there be different ones for different teams?

The Fierce Board App!
Just World's teams will have crop tops- other Sr teams will have the gym full length top. All are the same except for the World's teams. I hear they have a little sparkle and pictures will be released as soon as we get the prototypes.

Back