All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just World's teams will have crop tops- other Sr teams will have the gym full length top. All are the same except for the World's teams. I hear they have a little sparkle and pictures will be released as soon as we get the prototypes.
Even though Rays have done a bit of glitz before, it's hard for me to imagine them going back to it. Maybe blue this time? I get the feeling that they'll do glittery/rhinestoned lettering. ashdefbg this is so nerve wracking! I can't wait any longer.

I have complete faith that Rays will be able to set the standard for nice, clean full tops.

I know the Salem location has the same uniforms as last season, so I believe that all lower levels are keeping the same uniform.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I know charlottes medium coed is keeping theirs (thankfully! That was my favorite uniform in the whole organization last year!) because I've gotten multiple requests to buy ours for the season.

BmLFdjuCIAAImUO.jpg

so big! sorry! capital cheer michigan- prototype i believe there are supposed to be rhinestones on the lettering. saw it on insta. i really like it!
I still can't get over how gorgeous this is... well done, Rebel!

Athletic Perfection in Northern California had their uniform reveal tonight! They posted on their Facebook but unfortunately it won't let me post a picture. Very pretty though!

I'm completely oblivious so someone help me out.. is the mesh sturdy? to me it seems like it would rip easily?

I'm picturing something similar to torn fishnet leggings

I'm completely oblivious so someone help me out.. is the mesh sturdy? to me it seems like it would rip easily?

I'm picturing something similar to torn fishnet leggings
It's sturdy but after a while the rhinestones fall off really easy. My gym's old uniforms had sleeves that were all mesh with rhinestones. I have never seen any of them with rips but we have had them for over 3 years now and some have no rhinestones at all. The rhinestones were missing the most on the part of she sleeve that the bases usually catch their fliers. But we are getting new uniforms this year! :D

Back