All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think aslong as it flows well with the uniform like with athletic perfection and others with mest cutouts like unity black that flow and fit with the design it will be ok but I think it was richmond twister last year did purple mesh tummies and it didnt look great at all
Colored mesh is fine, in my opinion, but not on the stomach.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I like the crops best but I'm actually not mad at the stomach mesh on the full top. I like it!

I like them! Also it looks like it would be pretty easy to alter from a full to a crop top since it is essentially the same on the top. In a three year span it's completely possible to have to buy two kinds of tops...

My absolute favorite was UA's purple mesh sleeve from their old uniform. :cloud9:
talzco.jpg

Is this the uniform you're talking about? I actually really like this haha

Yes! I loved that uniform so much. I feel like you could wear it five years from now and it would still look "in" and not outdated like usual trends do.

such trendsetters! i agree, they could still wear this (though i like their current ones better) the only flaw, IMO, on this uni was that when looking at them on their right side, the uniform just looked pure white with no details, which i know was to balance out their sleeve, but it didn't always look the best on the floor.

in case any gym owners are looking into doing a similar design, keep that in mind :)

Back