All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok a bit off topic, but the uniform on the doll on the left...that mesh is placed on a very weird place!

10488308_10153351943784625_3286892901620293201_n.jpg
what the..... :jawdrop:

ok a bit off topic, but the uniform on the doll on the left...that mesh is placed on a very weird place!

10488308_10153351943784625_3286892901620293201_n.jpg

Um....ok. I'm trying to even figure out how that would work on the correct size person. No matter who it's on, it seems like it's rather unfortuantely placed!

And the fuschia one... those "points" are definitely pointing in an unflattering way.

What odd uniforms! :wham:

My guess/hope is that it's a top that tucks into a skirt on someone taller, and they forgot to put the skirt on the mannequin. But still :rolleyes:

Yea, that little black back on the bottom is just tooooooo small to justify being called a "skirt"

1. Mannequins look very unhappy when they don't have hair.
2. The blue/black uni doesn't leave much room for bustier girls.
3. The pink uni has very tiny shorts.
4. The black/yellow has all kinds of weird going on with the cut outs and shoulder thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

1. Mannequins look very unhappy when they don't have hair.
2. The blue/black uni doesn't leave much room for bustier girls.
3. The pink uni has very tiny shorts.
4. The black/yellow has all kinds of weird going on with the cut outs and shoulder thing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It's not the lack of hair - it's the god awful uniforms they are being forced to wear!
#saynotocrotchmesh

I absolutely love the front of the ACE uniforms - but withholding complete approval until I see the back!

Back