All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm deaf so I see ASL all the time and think sign language but then I remember when we all used to MSN and ASL was age, sex, location lol how stupid were we to be giving out that info haha :/

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Reminds me of a Lifetime movie, I forgot what it was called....

I swear the Reign uniform was a GK catolog uniform from a couple years back! New and probably didnt break bank which is great.

It's is! I remember i was going to get that uni for my comp team, I think GK is bringing back some old designs putting a twist on it, they still look good! There's a uni that's in the 2014-15 catalog that was taken off a couple years ago I believe but brought it back, it was Cali's old program uni when they used gk, with mesh arms/ halter top looking one!

I'm deaf so I see ASL all the time and think sign language but then I remember when we all used to MSN and ASL was age, sex, location lol how stupid were we to be giving out that info haha :/

I had a laugh with my friends the other day because when we were younger we were told "DO NOT PUT ANY PERSONAL INFO IN EMAIL OR SCREENNAMES OR ANYTHING" yet when we applied to college or jobs or whatever we were immediately told to change our emails from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]"

I think some of you would fall over if you saw some of the majorette uniforms my sister had to wear. And I'm talking the baton twirling majorettes not the dancers. Nude mesh everywhere! And it really looks like noting is there from the stands. I don't really like nude mesh on a cheerleading uniform but it has never really bothered me on her majorette uniforms.

I think some of you would fall over if you saw some of the majorette uniforms my sister had to wear. And I'm talking the baton twirling majorettes not the dancers. Nude mesh everywhere! And it really looks like noting is there from the stands. I don't really like nude mesh on a cheerleading uniform but it has never really bothered me on her majorette uniforms.

Yes! I was a Baton twirler when I was younger and some of these costumes/uniforms were leotards with nude mesh and every sequin imaginable. (But I'm pretty sure I had to wear a biketard once. It wasn't fun)

I don't really have a problem with it there either. Just like I wouldn't have a problem with it used (tastefully, of course) on a dance uniform.

It's not the nude mesh itself I hate, it's the presence of it on a cheer uniform that I hate.

Yes! And the cost is astronomical. Since so many are custom and hand- made $500 is normal for a leotard. I still adore mine though ☺️

not sure if this was ever posted but i found this on instagram today.
BsEDG3ICMAAobrM.jpg

Their small coed team wore these at worlds.

Back