All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That makes no sense:

We could just make you a full top uniform that complies with everything and costs X. Instead, we're going to make a crop top that costs XY and have you buy a leo NEXT year bringing up your total to XYZ. You're really not saving money in the long run, unless you're leaving, in which case you're a senior team and don't need a full top anyway. Seems rather silly.
The only thing I'm thinking it maybe they have a number of crossovers between senior and younger divisions. So they don't have to purchase two uniforms.

I think it's more of a unity thing. Being the new location, they might not feel as Top Gun-ish (that sounds bad but I mean no harm in it) as the Miami and Naples locations. Not that I would ever accuse a gym of this, but it could make the newest gym feel like the red headed step child by being the only one in full tops.

I really don't know what the rationale behind the no leotard this season, add the leotard next season is. There was talk of having all teams get the leotard and having a day 1/day 2 look.

The picture I saw showed a black stomach with scattered rhinestones. It may have been mesh.

regarding the stingray worlds uni: so what happens if someone from lets say peach got moved to orange mid year because of an injury, is that girl just gonna compete on orange the whole rest of year with peach on her back while everyone has orange on there back?

regarding the stingray worlds uni: so what happens if someone from lets say peach got moved to orange mid year because of an injury, is that girl just gonna compete on orange the whole rest of year with peach on her back while everyone has orange on there back?
I bet the gym will stock up on some extras of each uniform top? Idk, my gym last year always had an extra uniform top/skirt in each size (maybe not every size but most) just in case we added someone to the gym mid-season.

I'm sure they will have extras or the fill in could wear the uniform of the injured athlete if it fits.

I assume they would do the same thing every gym with different worlds team uniforms does. CEA, CA, WC, Top Gun, Cali, Fame all have different uniforms for every worlds team, and they manage alright.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't know if this has been discussed but how are the new world cup locations doing uniforms? same as the main gym with every team having their own?

Back