All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not the best angle but 3D elite by rebel.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't hate it. I think if there was one symmetrical straight line of white at around the waist line and the rest of the skirt/bottom of the top were purple/blue (I can't really tell which color it is) I would like it a lot more.

Quest Allstars - new senior uniform from Varsity

BuJ93quIQAAclwI.jpg

BuJ93nHIUAAaXnd.jpg
:cloud9:

I don't hate it. I think if there was one symmetrical straight line of white at around the waist line and the rest of the skirt/bottom of the top were purple/blue (I can't really tell which color it is) I would like it a lot more.
yes I totally agree. I kinda wish that she wasn't putting her hand on her hip or was facing more to the camera. Like I can't decide what m full opinion of the uniform is because I can't see the left side 

yes I totally agree. I kinda wish that she wasn't putting her hand on her hip or was facing more to the camera. Like I can't decide what m full opinion of the uniform is because I can't see the left side 

YESSSS more states! (not sarcasm)

at least he told us the state in the post or that would have taken me a long time to figure out.

i don't know that i like the states on the back. i like it for some teams/gyms.. like if your gym name has the state in it... but because there are soooo many gyms per state i don't get it. it's not like you are the only team or rep for your state. and if you don't really compete nationally no one is probably wondering what state you're from. idk. of all the crazy trends out there, i don't hate it, but for all the $$ that blinged state cost, i'd rather get something else.

Back