All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jam Hops uniform is beautiful in person, the white straps are not part of the uniform, and they wanted a one piece so they didn't have tops riding up in the routine. Some people wont like it but it seems like a smart decision...the details are my favorite; they have a faux belt with crystal on the loops and buckle.

Jam Hops uniform is beautiful in person, the white straps are not part of the uniform, and they wanted a one piece so they didn't have tops riding up in the routine. Some people wont like it but it seems like a smart decision...the details are my favorite; they have a faux belt with crystal on the loops and buckle.
Now that you said that the white straps are not part of it I kind of like it!

We had one piece uniforms last year. I won't post photos, but it was essentially a one shouldered, black, mystic dress. Having nothing up top but a bigger behind, it fit around my bust but then would be constantly riding up over my butt. It was also super uncomfortable. We are getting two pieces uniforms this season and I'm so happy!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_n9ywkfliSf1tsbccco1_500.jpg

I'm in love <3 CF always has beautiful unis

tumblr_n9ywkfliSf1tsbccco1_500.jpg

I'm in love <3 CF always has beautiful unis
You can't see the bottoms of the guys pants in these pics but they're a little to white coed elite uniform for me.

All in all I think they'll probably look great on stage and I love how complimentary they are.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

Reactions: ian
Ok I've uploaded my picture to both imgur.com AND ImageShack, then cut/pasted their code to this post several times. What am I doing wrong here? Is there a particular format that will not work for this? I'm not tech savvy AT ALL.

Ok I've uploaded my picture to both imgur.com AND ImageShack, then cut/pasted their code to this post several times. What am I doing wrong here? Is there a particular format that will not work for this? I'm not tech savvy AT ALL.

I don't know about either of those sites. I'm not tech savvy either - I use tinypic for all my pics and it always works. Maybe try that one?

Ok here we go! Just pasted the url in the regular message box. Anyone have helpful feedback for this uniform mock-up?
2qjj15h.jpg

Back