All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@glitterdiva if you put a blinged out potato on the back of your uniform I will move to Idaho.
Maybe we will too!
But only if

@glitterdiva will make a y5 for Jaylen and put her on it??

(I'm only kidding this is for those that saw the thread about the New NC gym that I posted in lol)
I've been trying to convince my gym to do a y5 and call it sweet potatoes!! Then you both can move here!

2qjj15h.jpg
That's the same uniform that tribute from absolutes has. I designed it.

Super blurry but I was curious so looked to compare....definitely the exact same.
ge8adedu.jpg
hary3y5e.jpg

I told them we lived in Vancouver before we asked for the design! Question: Is it dissimilar enough because it's a purple and full top uniform? Or should I ask Meesports for a different design?! Now I'm freaking out!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I told them we lived in Vancouver before we asked for the design! Question: Is it dissimilar enough because it's a purple and full top uniform? Or should I ask Meesports for a different design?! Now I'm freaking out!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
If I were you I would ask for a couple changes. It's a great design but having the same uniform as a team in a local area (I assume) might not be the best

Ok here we go! Just pasted the url in the regular message box. Anyone have helpful feedback for this uniform mock-up?
2qjj15h.jpg

Really like this sublimation design! I always get a little OCD when something doesn't flow exactly right so for me if the white swirls on the skirt somehow were gradient and turned to purple at the top or something it would flow a lot better and not just cut off where the top starts. That or have the white and silver swirls not actually flow into the seam of the skirt, like if they curled back around or something. I think the way they have them now on the skirt work better for the other version someone else posted because it's a crop top so it's not really noticeable. I like how the skirt gradients back to white so the whole uniform isn't all purple, it's not over the top like some people try to make full tops but still enough flair to keep it from looking plain.

Could they make the "Xtreme" bigger somehow? Since it is a full top I feel like you could get the team name to stand out more, maybe if it was in all caps or something. Just my opinion!

Thunder Elite from Oregon is getting new uniforms, they're slowly putting "sneak peaks" on their instagram. Can't get the picture to work...
Slowest. Reveal. Ever. It's been going on forever. I live close to the gym so I've gone there for open gyms before and that's all they'll talk about, but they do look great so far!

Back