All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like we are in that dead period where nothing has come out in like a week and we have to just sit and wait....
We're all just like
now_what_finding_nemo.gif

When searching for an Allstar gym for my daughter we looked at Cheer St. Louis and now seeing this uniform I am so glad we opted for a different program (I know the uniform isn't everything, we love the choice we made).

As someone who worked with the formerly successful Spirit Elite and who now works with Cheer St Louis that statement just sounds off. They will by far be one of the best first year programs I have ever seen with a plethora of strong well rounded teams and a conservative uni (although not my style lol) that looks great on the masses. I worked with the current owner when she was at Spirit to create their Gk flame onesie and I believe the full piece before hat one as well.

Athletic Perfection. I think I like the full top more than the crop top. Beautiful uni :cloud9:

10643956_827664260580195_1497310878_n.jpg
Is this actually new for this season? I feel like I've seen them before. Rebel look book maybe? Anyway, I still really like them! The full stomach mesh on the full top is ehhhh, but it's not that bad. These both look really nice!

Back