All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

looks like Florida State University got new uniforms. I like them.
BwUdCmIIgAAsm4-.jpg

I was really looking forward to these... But I'm not loving them. They're okay, there's not one thing I absolutely hate... But there's something off about it. But mannequins are awkwardly shaped so it will probably look much better on a real person!
I'm assuming it's rebel bc the GK uni logo is usually on the back and varsitys is always on the bottom of the front of the top... Rebel does sleeve and that's really the only place you can't see. The rhinestoning is also screaming rebel to me but it may be the lighting.

The owner has been deciding between Rebel and GK and apparently she is possibly changing to which ever brand she didn't have before. But I talked to someone at the gym who tried this uniform on and she said it looks much better on her than on the mannequin. You can't see the leo through the shorts, the shorts look like more of a normal length type of shorts, and the shoulders weren't so awkward on her shoulders when she put it on.

Last edited:
The owner has been deciding between Rebel and GK and apparently she is possibly changing to which ever brand she didn't have before. But I talked to someone at the gym who tried this uniform on and she said it looks much better on her than on the mannequin. You can't see the leo through the shorts, the shorts look like more of a normal length type of shorts, and the shoulders weren't so awkward on her shoulders when she put it on.
I thought so. The shorts didn't seem long for real life (the inseam seemed reasonable) but the mannequin made them look long and awkward. Hopefully we get a pic on a human being at some point!

South Carolina had to stop wearing crop top uniforms a few seasons back. I was concerned that their new uniforms designs would suffer and look frumpy and awkward. So far every new uniform they have debuted since the rule change I have liked.

Back