All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so used to the cheetahs ombre blue uniform its really hard to imagine them in anything else but that. Hope this uniform turns out well, I like what I can see of the sneak peak.
Well...I kinda dislike everything I see......but it's just because it's different though. I'm just getting very different "vibes" as some would say. I guess the dark blue is the new thing? Idk. I liked the light blue. One thing I really liked about their uni was its flowy-ness. It just...fit so well together. It worked. I don't want them to look blocky or contrasting. But whatever... I'm being really dramatic for some reason.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Not sure if this is new or posted yet. I'm pretty sure it's new. I saw it on instagram

33ju7wk.jpg

Not a fan of all the mesh. It's overkill

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ewwie. No no no ! It's all wrong..wrong..wrong..

Northern Ice is getting new uniforms. They look amazing!!
Northern Ice used to be Layton Athletics right? They posted a picture of a younger girl in a uniform that I hadn't recognized, and I wondered if it was new but want sure since I'm not super familiar with their lower level teams. It looked really nice!

ETA: This is it. Remove those necks straps and it's perfect.
zuf21s.jpg

CP age 6 had uniform fitting last night at practice. I was kind of relieved to see that the uniforms were not exposing any midriffs and it was shorts instead of a skirt. There's plenty of time for her to wear more "revealing" uniforms when she's older! The uniforms look pretty cool - team colors with stars on the sleeves and on the shorts.

CP age 6 had uniform fitting last night at practice. I was kind of relieved to see that the uniforms were not exposing any midriffs and it was shorts instead of a skirt. There's plenty of time for her to wear more "revealing" uniforms when she's older! The uniforms look pretty cool - team colors with stars on the sleeves and on the shorts.
That's funny, because I felt the opposite way when I found out our uni was shorts this year. My CP is much better covered in a reasonable skirt than shorts because the shorts ride up so badly they become briefs.

Lol... I didn't think of that! I guess skirts would have been fine too but I liked the look of the shorts.

Lol... I didn't think of that! I guess skirts would have been fine too but I liked the look of the shorts.
I love the look of shorts, on less "gifted" children. On mine, they just don't work. She wears the 5 inch inseam pros to practice in because they are the only ones that don't ride up. Too bad we can't get uniform shorts that long!

Our uniform shorts are actually going to be the same ones on the ICE uniform above, just different colors. I am hoping they are a little longer on CP than they look in the picture or I am going to have to use pageant butt glue or something to keep them down!

We have not had ours either. We were told that if our uniforms do not come in time, we could have our girls wear their practice uniforms. Should I mention that we don't have our practice uniforms either?! LOL
Apparently this is not a concern for the people who work at our new gym. They say they never size/order until September and they always have them in time and not to worry...I'm just going with the flow....and trying not to think about it. That time frame just hasn't been my experience but I'm sure they know what they're doing, so I'll just stand in amazement when they get here on time.

I will say our practice gear is awesome so if we end up wearing it to the first competition it won't be terrible.

Back