All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon East level 1-4 unis!
BwzfwypIcAAijCb.jpg:large

BwzfxTgIEAAjIGT.jpg:large
THIS IS HOW YOU DO A FULL TOP!!!!

5c57a3b211ea88358fbca266aed33c89_zpsad9bae3d.jpg

Funtastic Flyers new program uni. It would've made such a good crop top, but the star and the nude mesh are a no.

Star is terrible. Is the front nude mesh or just the back? Either way it is not a good luck! Is it a Leo or is that all one piece...?

ETA: Brandon uniforms are wonderful. That's what a nice looking athletic uniform looks like! Well done Brandon!!

Being nit-picky but I wish the bottom of the sleeves were black on the front like they are on the back. Anyways these are gorgeous!! Way to to Brandon!
The maroon lines on the front stomach remind me of the old South Carolina uniforms and I love it!!
I'm so surprised you picked up on that before me! They totally do look alike. I'll always love that color combo. ::heart eyes emoji::

I'm so surprised you picked up on that before me! They totally do look alike. I'll always love that color combo. ::heart eyes emoji::
I wish my school's new uniforms would be those SC ones in our colors but I'm not about copying. Those uniforms are one of my favorites. And I'll forever love that color combo too since those were my high school's colors!

don't know if someone already posted it
i just came across a uniform on instagram that brings neckline to a whole new level oO

10653800_10154555288445082_1069576868814597843_n-001_zpse8804f1a.jpg
I'm sorry but does the neckline make their boobs look very strange to anyone else? Like it looks like one of them got a boob job but the other boob didn't get the memo? I'm sorry if that soundsn really direct but I couldn't think of another/better way to put it. 

Back