All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just trying not to stress out over the fact we haven't had uniform fittings yet.

It's not really working.
When is your first competition???? Some gyms wait until its closer to their first competition. I don't know why they would. I think its a bad idea to do that as there could possibly be a mishap and you don't have the time to return them. But some gyms do. Is that possibly what your gym is doing? Or have they just not even mentioned uniforms at all?

When is your first competition???? Some gyms wait until its closer to their first competition. I don't know why they would. I think its a bad idea to do that as there could possibly be a mishap and you don't have the time to return them. But some gyms do. Is that possibly what your gym is doing? Or have they just not even mentioned uniforms at all?
Mid-November. But as we discussed a bit later in the thread, I'm absolutely certain our gym knows what it's doing as I'm certain there isn't a uniform company in business that wants to disappoint them given their volume. I'm sure it will be just fine. They're not worried about it, which means I'm not either. This is not new for them, it's new for me so I'm the one who needs to adjust. It will be fine.

Mid-November. But as we discussed a bit later in the thread, I'm absolutely certain our gym knows what it's doing as I'm certain there isn't a uniform company in business that wants to disappoint them given their volume. I'm sure it will be just fine. They're not worried about it, which means I'm not either. This is not new for them, it's new for me so I'm the one who needs to adjust. It will be fine.
Not your fault or your gyms...but this is where small gyms get pushed out of the way and have uniforms arriving past the promised date. You're right, no one wants to disappoint CA, but it's interesting to consider what the side effect will be for other gyms. Hopefully the uniform companies take that into account.

Not your fault or your gyms...but this is where small gyms get pushed out of the way and have uniforms arriving past the promised date. You're right, no one wants to disappoint CA, but it's interesting to consider what the side effect will be for other gyms. Hopefully the uniform companies take that into account.
Right, and no small gym could do that and expect to get uniforms with that kind of turnaround.

Oh I don't disagree. That's why I'm still trying to remind myself it will be okay. I'm used to being on the other side of this which is why I was stressed. Back in the days aviator existed, we ordered in June...they came in THE NIGHT BEFORE our first competition the first weekend in November....

...and they were wrong.

So my inner skeptic is like, "well, at least our practice stuff is cute when we have to wear it in November" but I keep beating her back with "trust the staff, trust the staff, trust the staff..." Even our one year at CEA we ordered in late June early July I think. Had them a few weeks before the first competition, and they were correct.

I'm so excited now to see CA's new uniforms.

infinity allstars

tumblr_nbd79xk9Hs1ru0rkxo1_500.jpg

I love these! Would love to see it in a girl... So cute though. Love it all

I just really don't like when full tops are broken up with lines like that. It just seems so.. Awkward? And uncomfortable.
I don't get how it would be uncomfortable to have a line there considering many uniforms do, including like all school uniforms and a large percentage of allstar full tops. But I'm indifferent on how I feel about it.

With it, it draws attention away from a an athletes bigger stomach if she is a "bigger" girl rather than them wearing it with no base line and looking larger than they actually are due to the fit of spandex. Especially on a white full top. I love white crop tops but hate white fulltops.

So I'm like 50/50 about full top breakup lines lol

Back