All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't get how it would be uncomfortable to have a line there considering many uniforms do, including like all school uniforms and a large percentage of allstar full tops. But I'm indifferent on how I feel about it.

With it, it draws attention away from a an athletes bigger stomach if she is a "bigger" girl rather than them wearing it with no base line and looking larger than they actually are due to the fit of spandex. Especially on a white full top. I love white crop tops but hate white fulltops.

So I'm like 50/50 about full top breakup lines lol
It doesn't bother me so much if the color under the line is different than the color on top of the line. I guess what I was trying to say and couldn't figure out how to say it was the combination of the line on the top and the line on the waistband of the skirt bothers me. It just looks so broken lol I think it might just be a weird OCD thing lol

I just really don't like when full tops are broken up with lines like that. It just seems so.. Awkward? And uncomfortable.
My uniform has one of those lines and it bothers me because above the line and below is tight but the line part is loose, it drives me nuts!

Not your fault or your gyms...but this is where small gyms get pushed out of the way and have uniforms arriving past the promised date. You're right, no one wants to disappoint CA, but it's interesting to consider what the side effect will be for other gyms. Hopefully the uniform companies take that into account.

I can see where this could be true. Our first competition last year was scheduled for early December. We received uniforms mid January. We only had around 27 cheerleaders last year. It was quite frustrating.

Oh I don't disagree. That's why I'm still trying to remind myself it will be okay. I'm used to being on the other side of this which is why I was stressed. Back in the days aviator existed, we ordered in June...they came in THE NIGHT BEFORE our first competition the first weekend in November....

...and they were wrong.

So my inner skeptic is like, "well, at least our practice stuff is cute when we have to wear it in November" but I keep beating her back with "trust the staff, trust the staff, trust the staff..." Even our one year at CEA we ordered in late June early July I think. Had them a few weeks before the first competition, and they were correct.
After all these years, I believe "it will be what it will be". I try to calm my CP and say that if you turn in a good routine, a uniform won't make a difference. Two years ago we received our unis the morning of the first competition in Indy. We had all resigned ourselves to the idea that if we had to wear our practice wear, so be it. It was Love's first competition ever so they were just excited to be competing. There were a few "sizing" issues, but nothing we couldn't handle. We had sizing in July this year for new uniforms so hoping they come in before our December comp.

We already had our fitting in April or may. They are suppose to be here any day now I believe. I'm BEYOND nervous they won't fit my cp. It's a Leo and it's a YS, all the itty bitty kids on our team have a YS as well. My kid is way bigger then those kids. I mean the Leo fit good back in April but will it fit her now.... I'm skeptic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this was posted already, but new design for Texas Cheer

213hmh5.jpg

I think this uniform is beautiful, but I don't like how it looks like a crop top with a black leo underneath. If they took out the white "crop top" band and then enlarged the TC logo I think it would be perfect.

If anyone doesn't mind answering, what is the website called to design the uniforms with the faces on them? There was a thread earlier that I looked at asking for help to design uniforms and I would like to submit my entree.

If anyone doesn't mind answering, what is the website called to design the uniforms with the faces on them? There was a thread earlier that I looked at asking for help to design uniforms and I would like to submit my entree.
There's a template on the first page of the design your own uniform thread that most people use. The ones with faces I believe are designs sent from Varsity or GK to people in the process of ordering uniforms.

Thank you. Do I have to download anything?
Like a program to design the uniforms? I know some people use Paint. I use Photoshop, which you have to download and might be confusing if you've never used it before! Photofiltre is like a free, basic photo editing software. I started on that. I always recommend it!

Back