All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If any of yall happened to catch the South Carolina/UGA game yesterday, they wore their second new uniforms of the season. I don't like them as much as the other new ones from earlier in this thread but I still think they look great. These were also designed by an alumni of the program

1410645115010-Photo%2011.jpg

If any of yall happened to catch the South Carolina/UGA game yesterday, they wore their second new uniforms of the season. I don't like them as much as the other new ones from earlier in this thread but I still think they look great. These were also designed by an alumni of the program

Is it just me or do their bows not match the uniform?

Eta: maybe my color is off...

The girls don't bother me as much as the guys. From the stands the guys looked like they were wearing vests. They needed black sleeves instead of white

I also kind of feel that both uniforms are nice, clean and all that but at the same time they look less collegiate and more high school JV.

The girls don't bother me as much as the guys. From the stands the guys looked like they were wearing vests. They needed black sleeves instead of white

I also kind of feel that both uniforms are nice, clean and all that but at the same time they look less collegiate and more high school JV.

I agree, the guys were a little awkward.

Is it just me or do their bows not match the uniform?

Eta: maybe my color is off...
You could be right. Generally they match everything by pantone color so it's all the same shade, but it's totally possible the fabrics made it look off.

(edited to add: it also rained like all day so that probably played a factor too, haha)

Last edited:
Back