All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the backs too

BxmXED_IMAAxJdZ.jpg:large

BxmXED8IAAACAbp.jpg:large
These unis are seriously gorgeous. I wish the jags on the skirt was a little bit smaller and I'm not going to talk about the bra situation but it's overall a great uniform! Go acx!

If any of yall happened to catch the South Carolina/UGA game yesterday, they wore their second new uniforms of the season. I don't like them as much as the other new ones from earlier in this thread but I still think they look great. These were also designed by an alumni of the program

1410645115010-Photo%2011.jpg

I'm going to be a grammar nazi, but it's alumnus. Alumni is plural.

But I like the uniform!

These unis are seriously gorgeous. I wish the jags on the skirt was a little bit smaller and I'm not going to talk about the bra situation but it's overall a great uniform! Go acx!
I don't think the bra situation is a situation. You can have one-shoulder sports bras that have strappy backs on them. SE world's 2013 comes to mind

guess i am the minority who really just plain doesn't like the ACX uniform? it's so busy. the black is much better than the white, but i really don't like either one.

i think i actually like their full body purple mystique uniforms better (*GASP*.) they may have been shiny, but they were simple.

I'm going to be a grammar nazi, but it's alumnus. Alumni is plural.

But I like the uniform!
You're right! I've gotten so used to calling them "alumni" or just "alum" as a group working with my sorority advisory board that it all just kind of comes out the same at this point, haha

guess i am the minority who really just plain doesn't like the ACX uniform? it's so busy. the black is much better than the white, but i really don't like either one.

i think i actually like their full body purple mystique uniforms better (*GASP*.) they may have been shiny, but they were simple.
Do you mean the ones from last season with the purple mystique on the front? I'm seriously wracking my brain here trying to remember a time they had full body purple mystique.

Back