All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just me or have there been almost no new uniforms from GK this year? The majority I have seen have been from Rebel and Varsity, and a few smaller uniform companies

For us we switched when Rebel quoted us a price that was $150 cheaper than the same uniform from GK. We still got a great uniform for a lot less. Now the quality and fit isn't quite as nice as the GK's but the customer service has been wonderful and we have had zero complaints about the uniform.

For the price of the Rebel uniform, parents could buy a new one each year and it would've cost about the same as the GK for one year.

For us we switched when Rebel quoted us a price that was $150 cheaper than the same uniform from GK. We still got a great uniform for a lot less. Now the quality and fit isn't quite as nice as the GK's but the customer service has been wonderful and we have had zero complaints about the uniform.

For the price of the Rebel uniform, parents could buy a new one each year and it would've cost about the same as the GK for one year.
I'm glad you found a great Rebel uniform for a good price. We weren't so lucky this year. Over the 12 years cp has cheered we have used GK, Varsity, and this year we went with Rebel. My jaw hit the floor when I found out the cost. Its way more then any other uniform we have purchased.

I've heard great things from Rebel! I don't have a dog in this uniform fight at all, just something I noticed. I think the main difference I've seen in prices has been with the amount of bling/type of bling on a uniform. Swarovski crystals sound nice and sure are sparkly, but can definitely jack up the price of the uniform.

I've heard great things from Rebel! I don't have a dog in this uniform fight at all, just something I noticed. I think the main difference I've seen in prices has been with the amount of bling/type of bling on a uniform. Swarovski crystals sound nice and sure are sparkly, but can definitely jack up the price of the uniform.

Yep no fight from me either. I go with who ever can give me the best deal. Uniforms is one thing parents will spend a little extra on but also we don't see the need for Swarovski crystals on a child's uniform. Compromise is all I need! Good uniform for a good price please. Idc what company it is.

She's on twinks right? I tumbled with a few girls who are on twinkles this year before I moved to North Carolina.

Yes, she is on Twinks and believe me, she cannot be miss when you see them this season. haha

Okay, so you had tumbling lessons with some Twinks before moving to NC... Did you cheer on any teams at WC?

Last edited:
I love this! (overlooking the lack of bra-ability!) Love the state outline on the front and the little peephole cutout and the back is great! perfect amount of bling. The star over where they are from is cute too.

Their other prototypes were varsity, I think this is from rebel because I kinda see their R star logo on the bottom of the sleeve. Not sure though.

Yes, she is on Twinks and believe me, she cannot be miss when you see them this season. haha

Okay, so you had tumbling lessons with some Twinks before moving to NC... Did you cheer on any teams at WC?

Wait but I tought...I'm confused.

The back of the uniform just requires a halter sports bra it's very simple. Our goal with this uniform was class, sass and flash. The kids love it and we are very happy with how GK handled the design. It's great to see such positive feedback, we are very excited to be back!
Uhhhh, yes to your screen name. Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal!

Back