All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

d61709876e68d5d128ec3b1c3b3ed948.jpg

This uniform..uh. Not a fan.

First the obvious Chanel logo knockoff but it just doesn't fit well and white mesh needs to be done correctly to look nice and this is not an example of that:/
HALF THE TOP IS SYMMETRICAL AND HALF ISNT. I CANT. pretty sure there have been maybe 5 uniforms this year that actually were the same top and bottom

It's not revealing at all, but I like <--- neckline better (maybe because it's on my kid).
I don't 'mind' the weird halter-y neckline (I could never wear it and it's horrendously impractical, but to each their own). But there is zero point to putting a keyhole in the chest area. Cleavage area or no, small or large, there is no need for a chest ventilator. Unnecessary use of cutout, 10 points from Gryffindor.

How do the mesh/rhinestone sleeves hold up after awhile?
It honestly all depends on how parents wash the uniform. How it is dried(never to be in the dryer) and the athlete position on a team. You typically see more fallout of stones on higher level teams with twisting dismounts and variations.

It honestly all depends on how parents wash the uniform. How it is dried(never to be in the dryer) and the athlete position on a team. You typically see more fallout of stones on higher level teams with twisting dismounts and variations.
I expect some fall out, what about ripping?

I expect some fall out, what about ripping?
I haven't seen much ripping unless it's large amount of mesh and things got caught on it and it has knicked it a bit. I have yet to see a uniforms mesh actually tear in half or something. Just small knicks you'd expect after wearing it and catching athletes with stones on their uniforms as well. But it doesn't happen as often as people think it does.

I haven't seen much ripping unless it's large amount of mesh and things got caught on it and it has knicked it a bit. I have yet to see a uniforms mesh actually tear in half or something. Just small knicks you'd expect after wearing it and catching athletes with stones on their uniforms as well. But it doesn't happen as often as people think it does.
Thanks!

My mesh uniform sleeve ripped almost all the way down the seam line a few seasons ago. It sucked. I used stage glue to keep it on during performances for the rest of the year.

This has to be a prototype. Once it will be tight the skin I would love it. I still really like it. I also like mesh though sooo...[/QUOTE]

Back