All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fy0dv7.jpg

Pittsburgh by Varsity
Not a fan of the mesh stomach triangles on the full top but I love the crop top, especially the subtle colors. So different!

Double post but just saw a picture of the backs. It looks like the stars are mesh which I'm not sure how to feel about. And of course, it wouldn't be a 2014-2015 uniform without some good ol' back cutouts
b0a76b99a4699feddffc7f5a60a5f1f0.jpg

Pittsburgh uniform = Mesh, cutouts, gradients, rhinestones, straps, mystic, curved lines, straight lines, stomach diamond criss cross, giant logos......have I forgotten anything? Too much all on the same uniform imo

Models uniform = General idea is good. HATE that I can see bloomers through the skirt on one side. Switch all the mesh out for a gunmetal mystic or at least put the skirt mesh lower so that I am not seeing the black shorts. It's like when someone has a lace back tank top and you see their regular bra through it :confused:. I do not like that effect.

Double post but just saw a picture of the backs. It looks like the stars are mesh which I'm not sure how to feel about. And of course, it wouldn't be a 2014-2015 uniform without some good ol' back cutouts
b0a76b99a4699feddffc7f5a60a5f1f0.jpg

Why does the one on the left look like a skirt from the front and shorts from the back?

Back