All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw these on Facebook, Mega Cheer Braves from QLD Australia (sorry to anyone from QLD if these aren't new but I've never seen them before!)

Personally not a fan - the yellow lace looks like a dance costume to me, and the black is velvet and way too short coverage for a crop top in my opinion. I also think the logo gets lost against the black fabric.

best image I could find of the back

Thank you for posting these! They were new for Mega at the start of this season. The shorts are TINY, and most people were pretty taken aback by them but the more you see them, the less shocking they are haha. They don't look as bad on the floor with the whole team

Thank you for posting these! They were new for Mega at the start of this season. The shorts are TINY, and most people were pretty taken aback by them but the more you see them, the less shocking they are haha. They don't look as bad on the floor with the whole team

Are they a new gym this year? I've never heard of them before but they look like quite a big program (just judging from Facebook). Can't wait to see all the new teams and uniforms at Nationals in November!

i dont think anyone has posted this yet... rotated to make the top upright. you can see the "ALI" in CALI chest part, with the left sleeve folded across it. looks shoulderlessst. i like how the letters are on a white background... reminds me of lady bullets lastt season, and i really liked their top. hopefully the boys have some extra white as well. smoed sneak peak from eddie's ig:

2v14rqx.jpg

Last edited:
Are the sleeves all different lengths or are they just riding up?
They are long sleeves but for the majority of the girls - mainly the bases, they found they got in the way. Rather than altering we just decided to pull them up and believe it or not got a great response! Lots of people comment on our "3/4 length sleeves"

Saw these on Facebook, Mega Cheer Braves from QLD Australia (sorry to anyone from QLD if these aren't new but I've never seen them before!)

Personally not a fan - the yellow lace looks like a dance costume to me, and the black is velvet and way too short coverage for a crop top in my opinion. I also think the logo gets lost against the black fabric.

106hg0z.jpg

2i8awy1.jpg
Somebody please give these shorts an inseam..... goodness gracious.

On the other hand, I'm loving the white crew socks (even though they don't match the uniform)!

106hg0z.jpg

2i8awy1.jpg

Pretty sure I own underwear bigger than those shorts.

Are they a new gym this year? I've never heard of them before but they look like quite a big program (just judging from Facebook). Can't wait to see all the new teams and uniforms at Nationals in November!

I think they used to be Ikin Elite? Which was a cheer program run out of a full time dance school up here on the Gold Coast. :)

Agreed Leith, when I first saw this uni I HATED it but now I kinda like it haha

Back