All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My team's flyers decided to push their sleeves up for the pyramid and we got deducted for it :(
Did they pull their sleeves up DURING the routine? haha I can see how that would be a deduction - but everyone pulling them up before you go on (atleast in all star) and getting deducted for it is news to me

For school or allstar? I've never heard of a real deduction like that for AS cheer.
Did they pull their sleeves up DURING the routine? haha I can see how that would be a deduction - but everyone pulling them up before you go on (atleast in all star) and getting deducted for it is news to me
It was in allstar. They pulled them up before they went on. That was like 5 years ago so it could've been just a warning and not a full blown deduction but it was a big enough gripe to be brought to our coach's attention that 5 girls had their sleeves rolled up.

Cheer Xpress Level 5 unis

28m1qx2.jpg
I am not a pink fan but these are great. I really like everything about them!

I think PRO Athletics out of MA had a uniform that was 3/4 sleeves one year & I really liked them! (I'm partial because Jason used to be my coach) I'll see if I can find a picture of them.

ETA picture.

acwu3q.jpg

It was for their small coed team & I thought it looked fine on the boys as well. Just sort of when guys wear a button down and roll up the sleeves a little bit.

I really like that the sparkles are focused around the logo on Texas Elite. Normally I don't like when they're so focused on one part of a uniform but it works here IMO. It gives it the sparkle you're used to seeing in all-star but having the rest if the uniform look more simple, it keeps it from being an overwhelming sparkly mess. Great job to the designer!

Back