All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2jb0chf.jpg

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted here but I have a bad memory.
Top Gun Naples!

I love this. CP10 would be shocked!

Niece just made the TG 4 coed team. I don't live in Florida and have yet to see their uniforms. Very proud or her though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she's at the Miami location I would assume they would have the same ones as last year since they were new then. I think the ones above are Naples and Orlando. I remember someone posting the design of the one above a while back and saying they were for Orlando, too. They're all pretty regardless.

If she's at the Miami location I would assume they would have the same ones as last year since they were new then. I think the ones above are Naples and Orlando. I remember someone posting the design of the one above a while back and saying they were for Orlando, too. They're all pretty regardless.
If I'm correct she is at the Naples location. My CP's cheer in a different state and I'm clueless on TG's locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the TG Orlando uni's as well for this season.

Saw a sketch of CP's uni, can't wait to see it in person! Lots of bling for CA ReignCats. It's definitely unlike any CA uniform I can remember. CP is in love!
I laughed out loud at that. You could tell when Brandon revealed the sketch from the collective "GASP! ahhhh! Ooooohhhh! Giggles and hugging" That came from their huddle. I know my two are in love with it and cp16 likes his too so that's some consolation for the bill that's bound to be coming :D

Reference all the rhinestones... as a mom of a flyer I hate the rhinestones now. They leave scratches on my DD back. Even now you can see the scratches from last season on her back as white lines. The bases complain as well when they catch the girls their arms get scratched up. Our flyers leave their practice shirts in warm ups as long as possible to help prevent scratching until they have to take them off to go on the floor. I know I have mentioned this before but thought I would mention it again. I hope our next uniform does not have rhinestones.
I coat CP's skin with Vaseline where the rhinestones are. It works great and hasn't ruined the uniform.

It's pretty sad that this is considered an acceptable solution.

Yes, I can not do that to my CP. It's not her own rhinestones, it's her bases rhinestones. I wouldn't put anything on her to make her possibly be slippery. She won't even put lotion on her legs the morning of a competition. She gets the most scratches (small cuts that are bleeding when she comes off the floor) on the small of her back.

Yes, I can not do that to my CP. It's not her own rhinestones, it's her bases rhinestones. I wouldn't put anything on her to make her possibly be slippery. She won't even put lotion on her legs the morning of a competition. She gets the most scratches (small cuts that are bleeding when she comes off the floor) on the small of her back.

have you tried putting a piece or two of athletic/medical tape on the area? a lot of them have a rough texture so she wouldn't be slippery (most even come in light beige so it wouldn't stick out or be too obvious.) at least she would have a line of defense against the stones. crazy that this is what the industry has come to, but worth a shot so she doesn't get cut!

have you tried putting a piece or two of athletic/medical tape on the area? a lot of them have a rough texture so she wouldn't be slippery (most even come in light beige so it wouldn't stick out or be too obvious.) at least she would have a line of defense against the stones. crazy that this is what the industry has come to, but worth a shot so she doesn't get cut!
I haven't thought of that. I will try that this season. Thanks for the tip.

It's usually from cradles and baskets which don't always get caught on the same part of your back, and lawwwd help you if you under rotate. Taping an entire back is overkill- and would ruin fake tan.

I've only had one uniform that ripped me up, it was ugly and I refused to pay for it considering it came just in time for the last comp of the season.

It's usually from cradles and baskets which don't always get caught on the same part of your back, and lawwwd help you if you under rotate. Taping an entire back is overkill- and would ruin fake tan.

I've only had one uniform that ripped me up, it was ugly and I refused to pay for it considering it came just in time for the last comp of the season.

yes, covering your whole back would be silly! but since she said it was pretty localized to the small of her back, it's worth a shot? there's not much else you can do other than hoping you grow some tough skin (literally.)

That's what I do with my cp's arms. We get the flesh colored medical tape and wrap the top of her arms. You can't see it through the mesh. The first comp with these unis her arms were scratched and a little bloody. :( (she's a back spot)

Back