All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

rbfcww.jpg

5fq2l5.jpg

love these. flashy, yet athletic looking.

rbfcww.jpg

5fq2l5.jpg

This is the new program uniform for Idaho Cheer. Just an FYI we've put the state on the back of our last 3 uniforms so it's not a trend follow. ;)
Like what even state is that? I can't tell.

Just kidding I love them and they look gorgeous and you can put your state on your uniform because your uniform says it so it clears all confusion! They are so sparkly and I love the colors!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if that's for all apparel. I just looked at my daughter's contract for this season. $740 for uniform and apparel. That will cover the uniform, nfinities, warm ups, competition bow, and two sets of sublimated practice wear. I think we paid about that same amount last year and are also in Washington. :)

Eta: just looked. Last year was $750 ;)

That would make wayyy more sense. I have heard (through the rumor mill of course) that the uniform ALONE from the "big gym" was $700+ which makes absolutely no sense to me. It's not that intricate... we just assumed the gym marked it up to cover the cost of scholarshipped athletes.

That would make wayyy more sense. I have heard (through the rumor mill of course) that the uniform ALONE from the "big gym" was $700+ which makes absolutely no sense to me. It's not that intricate... we just assumed the gym marked it up to cover the cost of scholarshipped athletes.

Good gravy. I do remember, my daughter's first year (diff local gym), buying a USED uniform for at least $250. :(

Eta: I LOVE that our contract is readily available with all the fees spelled out. I've gym shopped (I actually compare every season) and am always surprised that some gyms don't disclose the costs of uniforming. As a consumer, I want to be able to figure out total costs easily.

Good gravy. I do remember, my daughter's first year (diff local gym), buying a USED uniform for at least $250. :(

Eta: I LOVE that our contract is readily available with all the fees spelled out. I've gym shopped (I actually compare every season) and am always surprised that some gyms don't disclose the costs of uniforming. As a consumer, I want to be able to figure out total costs easily.

I've never understood the reasoning behind hiding costs, it usually just deters people away because it's harder for them to get ahold of someone to ask meaning they won't end up joining.

I've never understood the reasoning behind hiding costs, it usually just deters people away because it's harder for them to get ahold of someone to ask meaning they won't end up joining.

Well...maybe if you can convince people that you are the absolute best available, and there are few choices anyway, you can get them to believe that your hidden costs are acceptable and maybe even that, away for the local area, the cost is comparable anyway (IT IS NOT, but I digress). *cowers and prepares for stoning*

And your packet is so confusing and lacking in information that comparing value is impossible.

The others are that tiny, too. Were they ALL missized?
Prototypes come in only YM and AS ... The team hasn't received their unis yet; only the 2 prototypes are sent for you to approve when you order with Varsity - then they manufacture the entire order after approval. And, uniforms are only $345 + tax -- thread going around is incorrect.

Prototypes come in only YM and AS ... The team hasn't received their unis yet; only the 2 prototypes are sent for you to approve when you order with Varsity - then they manufacture the entire order after approval. And, uniforms are only $345 + tax -- thread going around is incorrect.
*blood pressure decreases*

Pretty gorgeous and ornate for the cost!

Are you saying you uniform last season was $600. My daughter cheered there last season and we paid $500 for the uniform. At a new gym this season and paid $250 but we got what we paid for.
Hmm and the truth comes out. I don't feel the need to exaggerate a uniform price lol it's not a contest.

Back