All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone on cheetahs just tweeted that they're getting a 2nd new uniform later this season. They must be getting at least somewhat sponsored
The uniform released today was sponsored by FullSwag so they are probably only paying for the next one

That is all I saw! Too much !

I think the filter on the picture just made it a lot worse. Here's another pic

34t24vd.jpg

I don't think the the cheetah uniform looks cheap. I can see why people think that because there isn't a ridiculous amount of rhinestones on it. I really like it though.
Maybe not the lack of rhinestones. Maybe it's the lack of fabric (cough cough, the back, cough cough)
ETA: I don't necessarily think it looks cheap. I'm not just a fan of it.

I don't think the the cheetah uniform looks cheap. I can see why people think that because there isn't a ridiculous amount of rhinestones on it. I really like it though.

i actually find the lack of rhinestones refreshing (if by "lack" we mean the entire logo is crystal.) random side note to the back - i have a lululemon bra with almost that exact back and it is actually extremely supportive because it's tight but you can still move in it. granted, this is a top that a bra is supposed to go under, so not sure how that works. i would not be able to compete with a strapless bra under my uniform.

the reason i think it looks "cheap" is because either the cut or the fabric (can't put my finger on which is the issue) but every picture i have seen of it both here and on social media just makes it looks unflattering. those girls on cheetahs are itty bitty and could look good in a paper bag and it doesn't even look great on them, in my opinion. others may not agree, and i'm cool with that. in defense of Full Swag, they have designed some beautiful uniforms for canadian teams, so not trying to bash them either. this uniform just isn't my favorite. if the excess, baggy fabric that was flipping up mid routine from the boys' tops could be donated to the girls' uniforms, we might be on to something.

I think the filter on the picture just made it a lot worse. Here's another pic

34t24vd.jpg

I find this uniform to be gorgeous. I love it, but I do agree it looks a lot like tglc/cali coedish. I don't understand the "cheap" look that a few have pointed out. Someone said that maybe it was the little use of rhinestones, but their previous uniforms had no rhinestones? I think FS did an amazing job with this

I think I'm one of the only ones that doesn't hate the the Cheetahs uniform...I do agree it bears a resemblance to Top Gun and Cali's old uniforms. Despite that, I think it looks athletic and very clean. It's refreshing seeing them in something totally different to the sublimated uniform. I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me, and I think it looks good on the floor.

Back