All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is what I wish Fiercekatz looked like IMO (sorry for the crappy editing)

2e1rh3n.jpg

I want those Fiercekatz capris for Xmas. I would work out every day if I had a pair..every. day.

Cheetahs my cheetahs, how can there be so much I love and so much I don't on that uniform..I feel like if they shoulders were covered and the back kept the cut out (or vice versa), it wouldn't be so jarring. I love the white and the skort, and the sleeve that they DO have. Just too TG for me.

Side note- when I watched the video, I thought something looked weird. I got halfway through when I realized they had new uniforms. :confused:

Was Cheer Athletics given free uniforms or a huge discount to help get the Full Swag name out into the Industry? I feel like they are always the first to tryout these new uniform companies.
FullSwag is very popular in Canada and has slowly been creeping into the US. I think this was their first "big name" in the States
ETA: No idea if they're sponsored but id assume so

Was Cheer Athletics given free uniforms or a huge discount to help get the Full Swag name out into the Industry? I feel like they are always the first to tryout these new uniform companies.
Yes, full swag sponsored cheetahs new uniforms. I was thinking the same thing about using CA to get their name out there. Maybe that's why they did something so different? So they knew it would get people talking about their brand. (For better or worse. No such thing as bad publicity,right?)

Back