All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It looks like a thong on her stomach.

GaETmKJ.gif

Oh I completely understand. There's only one other person on my team that's even close and she just wears multiple sports bras. What gets me is when there's girls that purposely wear multiple bras to look bigger... And I just think why would you do that. I would feel great if I could get away with just wearing one bra. Lol.

I actually have basically the white version of your uni :rolleyes: Except mine has quite a wide back cutout so we mostly have to wear strapless bras, is yours a solid back?

I am all for white uniforms as long as they're cheap. There's no way I would pay upwards of $300 for a white uni.

My white uniform is just over a year old and was $300 new - I've machine washed it every time I've worn it and the white is still perfect, no colour running or staining! Also my rhinestone covered mesh sleeves are also good as new, we were lucky I guess haha

I am all for white uniforms as long as they're cheap. There's no way I would pay upwards of $300 for a white uni.
I would actually think the cheaper they are, the more problems one would have with the colors bleeding, the white staying white, etc. Cp's gym has had white uniforms for past 3 seasons and are phasing it out starting this season, switching to black (yay!). White uniforms have a life of about 2 seasons regardless of how well you take care of them. The white just does not stay as bright over time and washing, and you can really see the difference when you put an old and a new uniform side by side. And that is just with normal wear, not taking into account any other catastrophes or gifts of nature which might come into play.

93bd362e1a61ff74257a0b3363c90f98.jpg

Nude mesh :eek: however I actually like the rest of the uniform.

That's also not that see through mesh it's like a solid mesh I guess or maybe it's not mesh idk. Those girls aren't even super tan but the contrast is so much different between the stomach colors and their legs already.

I think I have to deduct points for not being clever enough to come up with something better than "Funtastics" for a gym name.

o20z9.jpg

Sorry to double post. But, when you see it.........#StopMesh2k14

This is my old high school where I (embarrassingly) started my cheerleading career... Unfortunately this uniform is actually a step up if I remember the ones they had before.

@FA_pinknation ok it was just a suggestion lol. i wasn't the only one who thought it so you didnt have to dislike the post. it was more of a friendly reminder that your posts reflect your gym if the gym is in your name.. I'm sure you wouldn't like cheersportsharks123 saying a flyers uniform was tragic.. but the negative rating is fine ill just go ahead and dislike your initial post so its even :D

Perhaps seemingly sugar coating a comment or hiding behind gifs and emojis makes the posters of this topic blissfully unaware of the fact that at least 3/4 of their comments on the posted uniforms are MEAN. I'll admit I was blunt, yes. But it's no worse than many of the theatrical responses on this topic.

Perhaps seemingly sugar coating a comment or hiding behind gifs and emojis makes the posters of this topic blissfully unaware of the fact that at least 3/4 of their comments on the posted uniforms are MEAN. I'll admit I was blunt, yes. But it's no worse than many of the theatrical responses on this topic.
just be aware you're representing your gym. thats all. just a suggestion. take it or leave it.

From the Rebel Athletics Instagram with the caption "CA LadyKatz!" So I'm assuming this could be their new uniform?
Overall it looks nice. I'd remove those weird black lines by the elbows (and on the skirt). They don't go with the design of the uniform at all.
35cmqt1.jpg

I'm confused why there's like a V on the side where the blue is. Does that make sense? I don't know how to word it...

Also I am kind of skeptical if this is really Ladykatz's unis since CA hasn't posted anything about them. Could be wrong though

Last edited:
Back