All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2r6g021.jpg
That back cutout is worse than the ECE one.

kdqzc4.jpg

abgg7o.jpg

n5qzx5.jpg

Hope this works! Here are the new uniforms for Fury Athletics, the gym I coach at. These are for our mini 1, youth 2, junior 1, junior 3, and senior 4.2. Our senior 4 has identical uniforms but they are cropped.

The picture of the pyramid is the only picture I could find where you can (kinda sorta) see the back, and yes, there is a cut out. It also says "Athletics" on the back in thread-less sequins. We love them and they really light up under the stage lights :D

@cheernerd5678

ETA: sorry these pictures are so huge :confused:

LOVE these uniforms!!!!!

Not sure if anyone has posted these?? I'm really out of the loop recently. Sorry the arms are blurry and sorry it's so big! I didn't realize until after I took the picture.

ASR Justice.

11mav0o.png
They were posted a while back and they are possibly one of my favorites on the thread. But I'm depressed because they are a junior team so they can't be worn past this season :( (unless you add a leo underneath)

They were posted a while back and they are possibly one of my favorites on the thread. But I'm depressed because they are a junior team so they can't be worn past this season :( (unless you add a leo underneath)

I think someone (@Kris10boo maybe?) said they were going R5 at least for this season, maybe they will be next season too! I hope so, because I love them!

Or mesh, don't forget mesh.

They are not a junior team, they threw some extra people on it from their worlds team and they went senior restricted 5 so no more j5

Back