All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

15789678015_1aea617b62_b.jpg
They are similar but definitely not a dead ringer for. I like the uni above better.

I believe great whites had this but in a crop top for awhile. I like the idea of the shark mouth and I kinda wish it was a cut out there (gasp!) to look like the shark bit it off or something hahah
Yeah the top part is basically the great whites uniform in Navy and lime. then they added the stomach details and made it shorts.

I really like these! Just shows you can achieve an affordable and attractive uniform! This just looks comfortable!

I worked with CS Athletics several times to get practice/worlds wear. They turned out well. Glad to see them in the uniform thread.
We use CS athletics also and they turned out amazing and they delivered them early to us, and were super cheep and professional.

That is a highly edited Corpus Christi uniform that was posted

4d65e71f86fb6483863836572cd28c23.jpg

I actually like them a lot and this is one uniform I like the mesh! It goes good with the shark theme and they look great on the floor!
The shorts are still itsy bitsy but seeing them in good lighting, I think they're cute!

Back