All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2yzaide.png

closer pic of panthers...

ETA: you beat me to it!

2yzaide.png

closer pic of panthers...
Different...I think I like them though. IMO would look better without the thick black band on bottom of the top - it's too heavy and blocky looking with the thick band already on top of the skirt. BUT thumbs up because:

1.) NO CUTOUTS :-D
2.) YOU CAN WEAR A BRA :-D
3.) DOESNT LOOK LIKE ICE CAPADES/SHOWGIRL/PAGENT OUTFIT :-D
4.) NO HUGE FRONT POOFS(glad to see CA de-poofing this year - I can see the bows! :-D

No.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

No to almost all of these uniforms.

I was unsure about panthers until the close up picture...I love them! So athletic looking. And yes, 3/4 sleeves can look messy but it's a different look without putting crazy cutouts and mesh all over. As far as three new unis, I'm assuming at least one has to be sponsored..I can't see CA making a team pay for three new ones in one year.

ETA: also, I love that CA and Rebel didn't do any silly "sneak peaks" and managed to keep it a secret until just prior to performing!

Last edited:
1. In defense of the Panthers uniform, most people didn't like the black one when it first appeared. "It's too dark, looks like cement, what's up with the panther crawling up the top"... Give this one some time and I'm sure it will look better.
2. I do think the sleeve length should be reevaluated. Not one girl in that picture has the sleeve hitting the same spot on her arm.
3. The shorts are just too short.
4. Praise Yeezus the pouf is dead.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back