All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't be the only one who doesn't like stones all over the skirt?

I like it because it is not in even lines.
Mid west cheer femme felines
2zjm5hf.jpg

2vcb1w2.jpg

I LOVE the cheetah mesh

when i first saw the panthers one i wasnt a big fan at all, but i can see it growing on me. i always liked the black ones, and im one of the rare few that loved their full tops at 2013 worlds. im curious to see if they actually do debut three new uniforms in one season, can anyone from CA actually confirm this, or does no one know.

On the third uniform, I'm getting a wildcats mixed with old style shooting stars and I love it. The belt is a little large for my liking though
The bottom photo: The huge white belt is giving me major flashback to Ursula Andress coming out the ocean in that belted bikini in 007's Dr. No

I snapped a picture of our new uniforms at the competition this weekend. I think they're perfect for our small, two year old gym. Tumble Time Epic Athletics out of Jena, La
IMG_6337_zpsff5baea1.jpg

IMG_6338_zps63c6d796.jpg

Sorry for huge size! Not sure how to fix it.
These are cute!! very simple with small amounts of bling, and able to wear a sportsbra with!! Love em! only thing i'd change is outline each letter in EPIC with white, looks a little hard to read from far away. otherwise, perfect!!

when i first saw the panthers one i wasnt a big fan at all, but i can see it growing on me. i always liked the black ones, and im one of the rare few that loved their full tops at 2013 worlds. im curious to see if they actually do debut three new uniforms in one season, can anyone from CA actually confirm this, or does no one know.

Yes they are getting 3, I wasn't making it up for sh*ts and giggles the first time I mentioned it. Also the uniforms Panthers debuted today are temporary (and yes, not making this up either, it was said by a current Panther)

I think I like Panthers new unis, but it just looks like they rolled up the sleeves and the inside was black...I would love them if they were just a full length sleeve.

Back