All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought cells was a level 5 team, why the need for a full top? It's nice but I don't like the trend of twisters putting the name so small and in an odd place, same with the lower level unis. It says gymnastics to me not cheerleading.
They are a junior team!

But yes I agree, we're cheerleaders, not gymnast. They think we copy them already..

Trying again -- Not really a reply, but I'm referring to the FCA Gold (Citrines) uniform but can't get the photo up -- Is it just me or does anyone else see the devil horns formed by the gold glitter on the bows? The uniforms are lovely, but I can't stop seeing the horns.
I totally saw them. Though I thought it was hair forming the horns.

I don't mind the leotard style, but I don't like Cells' uniform that much. I loved F5's uniform when they had full tops. But Cells' just seems too swirly and thrown together almost?

1. In defense of the Panthers uniform, most people didn't like the black one when it first appeared. "It's too dark, looks like cement, what's up with the panther crawling up the top"... Give this one some time and I'm sure it will look better.
2. I do think the sleeve length should be reevaluated. Not one girl in that picture has the sleeve hitting the same spot on her arm.
3. The shorts are just too short.
4. Praise Yeezus the pouf is dead.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I love you for this (the bold part).

Back