All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

World Cup Gemini
33wxs2b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why is the one girl so far in front of everyone? Is she a coach or something?
My OCD won't look past her to see what the uniform looks like. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm confused by blackout's. The front is symmetrical and the back is asymmetrical. From the back it looks like it should be a one shoulder style but from the front it looks like a normal top??? They don't go together. The front is so nice, if only the back matched it.

Galaxy looks AWESOME but I'm not really feeling the other WC unis

ETA: I LOVE that they filled in the back of suns. Now I really like it!

Last edited:
The WC Twinkles initial prototype uniform was changed from when I first mentioned and tried to describe them 3 months ago... The prototype uniform initially I believe had black shorts with the WC insignia in gold and white bling on the hip, the belted waist band as I recall was white with I believe had a big Gold T in the center and the top was the same with soft crushed velvet cheetah designed in the stomach area... But I like this design alot on my daughter because she looks really tall and athletic...I really think this uniform is great for a person who is long and lean with long legs...My daughter says that the material feels really comfortable, particularly, that stomach region and the bling does not poke the skin at all and big plus, my Husband loves it!... Touche WC for the uniforms!

PS: I did not know how to attach the picture inside, so I used the picture as my avatar...Additionally, I will use this picture as my avatar to pay tribute to Tommy's Mom, who is away fighting for our country...Shero, Yes!

Last edited:
026395BE-C55E-434E-9969-F85571A84A7C_zpsv4igvsjy.jpg
Pennsylvania storm
This is very close to what a small gym close to me is doing this season, except they used the no sew sequins instead of stones. The same colors, same mesh cut outs, and a simplified version of that neckline, and their logo instead of the lightening.

Back