All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a direct pic
ix5vgm.jpg
Thank you! Sorry I don't know how to post direct pics!

My team's uniforms are in!! We've all already seen them and im pretty sure they were posted online like 6 months ago but i just want to get them already!! Have to hit a full out to get them though...

LOVE your uniforms. They look great!

Instagram

This is the most beautiful sublimated uniform of the season!
What on Earth?? Although artistically the sublimated fabric itself is beautifully done - it looks like a creepy costume to me. The aliens, the unreadable font(does that say a more scientific word for your 'bum' on the back??), the waaaay to low shorts. In my opinion it looks better suited for an adult themed sci-fi convention.

Last edited:
What on Earth?? Although artistically the sublimated fabric itself is beautifully done - it looks like a creepy costume to me. The aliens, the unreadable font(does that say a more scientific word for your 'bum' on the back??, the waaaay to low shorts. In my opinion it looks better suited for an adult themed sci-fi convention.

haha you said "what on earth" and we're talking about aliens! ;) nice pun!

LOVE your uniforms. They look great!
I'm so excited to get them!! Never had a uniform so elaborate. My two years prior of cheer were actually the exact same uniform design, just different colors/logos, so i'm excited for something so different!!!! We'll hit out fullout on monday and i'll get pictures for everyone who hasn't seen them yet!!

ETA: @amy1k has your gym seen their new uniforms yet? i wanna see them!!

I'm so excited to get them!! Never had a uniform so elaborate. My two years prior of cheer were actually the exact same uniform design, just different colors/logos, so i'm excited for something so different!!!! We'll hit out fullout on monday and i'll get pictures for everyone who hasn't seen them yet!!

ETA: @amy1k has your gym seen their new uniforms yet? i wanna see them!!

We've seen them. I don't know how I feel about them. Lol!

Back