All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

s

I know these have already been posted, but it was just a catalog picture. I got this picture from my sister tonight. Excuse her tragic room and hair. They had a four hour practice tonight for showcase this weekend.

sde6up.jpg

(PS ^^^that's my puppy's butt in the corner and I miss her)
I love everything about this except the choker thing. If you can't compete wearing a necklace, you shouldn't be able to compete with a choker as part of the uniform. If she were a flier and a base or back caught her wrong that thing would gag the poor girl

*sigh* Charlotte's would be so nice as a half-top. Why does that weird little bit of mesh need to be there?

...With the amount of flipping and tossing we do, I'm terrified some of these skinny straps are going to garrote some of these girls. Legit concern. I get that it's fabric, but if it's JUST strong enough and they fall the wrong way...eesh.

Here are the Natural Venom tops. They are pretty similar to the Mini/Youth uni's last year but I think those had tinsel arms like Fame's old uni?

apdz0i.jpg

53r0gl.jpg

I'm dying to see South Elite's new uniform. They haven't changed up their look in ages and I'm so curious to see what direction they went in.

Back