All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fe65c1db8e29dc61254c771b8cf7faf0.jpg

I loooove this view of Royals uniform. I think the lace adds a nice touch. I like it much better as a back and sleeve accent than all over the sleeves as some of the others! I like how the uniform is darker too, it really makes the logo pop

I've been okay with lace on some uniforms I've seen this season. In this case I actually think I would've liked it more if it was a sublimated lace like AZ power had on their unis.

fe65c1db8e29dc61254c771b8cf7faf0.jpg

I loooove this view of Royals uniform. I think the lace adds a nice touch. I like it much better as a back and sleeve accent than all over the sleeves as some of the others! I like how the uniform is darker too, it really makes the logo pop

Does the bottom of the CA come past the band of the uniform? I don't like that. Makes it look like a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

678d07e2948eb55a903d69aa85124699.jpg

Top gun orlando program uniforms
I actually like these, and it is rare that I like a Top Gun uni. They cover enough, don't have some weird theme going on, and the shorts are a nice length. All in all a nice uni. you can even wear a halter bra easily!

Thank you! I love yours too. My daughter asked me what my favorite new uniform of this season was and I said VIPERS! They are gorgeous! And your daughter is FIERCE! I know she is a huge TG fan!
lol aww thanks so much! And she has requested a TG Christmas, she wants the blacks and yellow(gold) V-ros, and nothing but TG clothes, she also wanted the TG cheer luggage but I convinced her to at least get the viper luggage and she said yeah your right because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Lol

Jaylen needs new practice shoes anyways because her comp shoes are new and on the decline wearing up to the gym 6 days a week so I was going to get her a second pair but she said she doesn't want the Nfinitis for practice shoes. I already told the coach and the owner because we have practice wear that is red, black, and blue that is required so everyone looks the same and they all wear whatever white cheer shoes they have and I was wondering if they would be irritated because the black and yellow will throw off the look they said they didn't care! So she will getting them soon and will look a mess because she will never match at practice. Oh well. Lol she also said they will help her get new tumbling skills because she wanted the high top ones TGLC wears... I was like ok those shoes will help you get the skills but you will have to be able to throw them in your comp shoes once you get the skills because otherwise they are useless! I just play into whatever she says because she really believes it lol

lol aww thanks so much! And she has requested a TG Christmas, she wants the blacks and yellow(gold) V-ros, and nothing but TG clothes, she also wanted the TG cheer luggage but I convinced her to at least get the viper luggage and she said yeah your right because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Lol

Jaylen needs new practice shoes anyways because her comp shoes are new and on the decline wearing up to the gym 6 days a week so I was going to get her a second pair but she said she doesn't want the Nfinitis for practice shoes. I already told the coach and the owner because we have practice wear that is red, black, and blue that is required so everyone looks the same and they all wear whatever white cheer shoes they have and I was wondering if they would be irritated because the black and yellow will throw off the look they said they didn't care! So she will getting them soon and will look a mess because she will never match at practice. Oh well. Lol she also said they will help her get new tumbling skills because she wanted the high top ones TGLC wears... I was like ok those shoes will help you get the skills but you will have to be able to throw them in your comp shoes once you get the skills because otherwise they are useless! I just play into whatever she says because she really believes it lol

My daughter LOVES her V-ros...she was always an Nfinity girl and they obviously switched to V-ros this season. If you ever need anyone to raid the proshop for you, I'd be able to mail any TG stuff your way that she wants!

My daughter LOVES her V-ros...she was always an Nfinity girl and they obviously switched to V-ros this season. If you ever need anyone to raid the proshop for you, I'd be able to mail any TG stuff your way that she wants!
That's good to hear. Cp's gym just switched to them. Although they're still sitting in the box in her room because she's not ready to make the change just yet.

Back