All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

B4D3_IxCQAApET0.jpg

No idea how I feel about this...:help:

I do. I love Aces. My favorite team besides my daughter's. And this uniform breaks my heart. As a mom, I just can't. From having words on the butt to the sleeves that look way too stripper-ish to the choker, ugh. I'm sorry to whomever designed this, no disrespect. But it's a no for me. :(

Hate the disconnected sleeves and butt words. I kinda feel like if you give her some show girl feathers it would be ready for Vegas (If they are from the Vegas location then maybe that's what they were going for)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I pictured the uniform mixup in the Dodgeball movie. I was leaning more whips and chains but showgirl could work too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great whites is nice. But like @cheernerd5678 said, it's nothing too exciting. Not that I wanted flash, bam, showgirl like aces but to change from something so perfect, I wanted to be dazzled

ETA: also that skirt is teeeeensy. Is it just a prototype?

Last edited:
Not meaning for this to come off defensive, the uniform is a LOT more stunning in person. The bling on the arms and the font pop a little more and it's stunning.

Back