All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG med coed
I really enjoy this!
95427d9a6f1cab98bc1afa45d2cb3099.jpg

I LOVE the Great White One.. And i am supposed to be in the bra brigade but i just adore it. The Aces one though is just to much for me.. The Top Gun Guardians is actually really nice to.

If my parents said no to my uniforms you know what the gym would do? They would laugh and say suck it up or kick me off. Any gym would do this, at least all of the gyms i have been to would. They own the gym, its their decisions, its their business. Thats kind of like saying Susie should be point flyer so all the parents say she should be point flyer and complain to the coaches/staff...

How is this a sexual problem though? Girls walk around in sports bras and shorts all the time. Also, i'm not sure how adding that 6 inches of fabric to connect their sleeves would make them better or less sexual. Instead of shaming these uniforms and pretty much the girls who wear them for being "too sexual", maybe we should shame the people who over-sexualize every little thing? Showing your shoulders? Shorts aren't touching your knees? She must be a really horrible person...:rolleyes:

A sports bra and spandex is athletic apparel. There's nothing even remotely athletic looking about this uniform.

Is the teal/blue on Great Whites uni the same as on their previous uni? And the rest of the gym? Could just be the picture but it looks a lot blue-er?
Its confusing to my eyes when the same shade of a colour isn't universally across all the gyms uniforms (cheer extreme :oops: must be a teal thing)

It is a lot more blue than our actual colours, which I think was done purposely to contrast the white/pop a little more. I could be wrong though.

How Aces uniform would look if it was a little toned down. I didn't do this out of disrespect to who designed it. While there are elements that are beautiful to this uniform, clearly there are some things that we all dislike. It's just corrections that I would make.
2j284nd.jpg

This! I love this! I'm still not fond of chokers but adding the material in there makes it better. Great job. :)

How Aces uniform would look if it was a little toned down. I didn't do this out of disrespect to who designed it. While there are elements that are beautiful to this uniform, clearly there are some things that we all dislike. It's just corrections that I would make.
2j284nd.jpg

Add two inches to the shorts and this is perfect!

Last edited:
Back